Subscribers Of T.k. Sutter : Forum : Let's Talk!

Let's Talk!

16 Years Ago

OK, so I created this group and I have nothing to talk about haha. Well, I have a lot to talk about, but will anyone listen? Nah. I created this group, not out of ego, but because I have a very hard time right now concentrating and sometimes it's a bit easier for me to put everything into little 'cubbies' rather than have it all out there...

I'm rambling. I was going to name this group 'Fans of T.K. Sutter', but since that would be presumtuous of me to think I have fans yet - I decided to follow the mainstream (you won't hear me say that very often) and just create it with this name. It doesn't mean that this group is about me - it's about everyone and anyone is welcome here. You can talk about writing or complain about your next door neighbor's dog who poops all over your yard. It's just nice to have a place to yak or rant.

You can even promote your work here - I don't care because I like to see new work.

I've learned though that to be a successful author who sells books, one must be a bit egotistical and sell oneself - almost like a w***e only without the sex. So I do plan to sell my work on here - bear with me on that!

Anyhoo...

I'm rambling again!

Have a lovely evening.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

You shy girl, you!

Of course you have fans - of which I am one!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Originally posted by Yvonne Heidt

You shy girl, you!

Of course you have fans - of which I am one!

Moi? Have fans? Now - you've made me blush - honest! It's a new feeling, having people think of me that way. Thank you! You have no idea how good that makes me feel.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

You have a wonderful gift with great diversity.  Did I spell that right?  LOL

Whatcha reading right now?