Sweeties' Club Buds : Forum : Collab Anyone?

Collab Anyone?

10 Years Ago

Ello~!
Cy-Cy here is wondering whether anyone is interested in making a story with everyone as writers, and possibly characters as from an idea of Kaity's.
So, what do you think?
I also mentioned this back on SC.
Of course, it would be nice to have Love as well, but let's think of some ideas in the meantime ^^

Re: Collab Anyone?

10 Years Ago

Hai~

Yes, yes!
I want to write a collab, they're so much fun, even though I've never actually done one myself T_T

Hmm, I think I said on SC for the idea was that it's sort of based on a reality show, following us around as we introduce our characters.

The ideas of our characters are based on our personalities, like how Lexi - you're obsessed with Nattie and Cake, so you'd focus your character on stuff like that.

And I had this idea where Ghosicha was sort of a social outcast, and she sees ghosts ergo the idea coming from her username~

I guess Riri's is still pending, so whatever works for everyone else is welcome.

I'd definitely write myself as an airhead, like I had the biggest derp moment tonight with Riri when I was trying to say "actually I was thinking about that the other day", and it came out like "actually I thinking abiyt that the otger day".
Derp derp award, all mine! >_<

Reply fast, girls~
I'm eager to start this, or have a collab with someone who'd want to do a parody of our group XD

10 Years Ago

I am all for this! I actually just said this on SC, but I really didn't catch the complete drift of what we were doing until I read this.

Ah I am so sorry Kaity, I really do want to do a collab with you for my idea, but I am just so busy now. >____< I did say though that I would like to try doing it in perhaps September or late August before though, so I am actually sticking to my word. C:

10 Years Ago

Hey, back from vacation (early) ~
And what do I find? Our dear little club in the Introductions is closed T___T
But at least we're all here now c:

As for that idea, I really would like to make one as well, but as Lexi says, I'm going to be busy with school really soon, and even before it starts I'll be on a tight schedule.
However, if you don't mind a leisurely one, that I can do. I can only guarantee some writing on it during weekends though.

Like I said before, I really like your idea Kaity, so let's go with that idea (I have no other anyway >.>). For me... Hm, I like Lys, but Lexi likes Natty, so something different would be best. What do you think I could be? And Love as well~

10 Years Ago

I already forgot what the plan was, derp derp. Are we going to be posting this collab on WC or on SC/MCL? If we are just going to write it on here, then I suggest that it has nothing to do with MCL characters.

Yes, I was too busy to comment in the club and I guess Kaity and Love were too.

10 Years Ago

Eixel, I missed you by... three hours. XD

I'm not sure, either way is fine by me, but you're right, if it's on here it makes sense not to add MCL/SC in there.

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by Leona Cieri

I'm not sure, either way is fine by me, but you're right, if it's on here it makes sense not to add MCL/SC in there.

And I missed you by... 2 weeks. xD

I think it might be more fun to write about something that doesn't include the MCL/SC boys for once. ^-^ Just for a change of pace, you know?

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by Eyme

I think it might be more fun to write about something that doesn't include the MCL/SC boys for once. ^-^ Just for a change of pace, you know?

That you did~ At least you replied though ^^
Instead of being MIA~ >w<'
....To some extent XD

Yup! I get tired sometimes for being restricted to them as characters (as in fanfics)

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by Eyme

That you did~ At least you replied though ^^
Instead of being MIA~ >w<'
....To some extent XD

Yup! I get tired sometimes for being restricted to them as characters (as in fanfics)

I usually don't mind writing about MCL characters, but after a while it grows a bit tiring. Some of my original characters don't fit with any of the MCL characters.

Yes, I'm sorry about that. I'm being horrible about logging in nowadays. I say it is getting better... for one day before it goes back to a lot of homework. If I have no homework, I am with my friends that I have no classes with/never see anymore. So sorry darlings!