Tales That Never End : Forum : Kingdom of shattered glass

Kingdom of shattered glass

10 Years Ago

My father told story's of a tree that controlled so many worlds, like a portal to other realms. I've never seen this tree but one day I hope to escape Neverland, maybe then I'll finally find what I've been dreaming of. By the way I'm Petra you may know my father as Peter Pan but no my mother is not Wendy. I actually don't know my mother, I'm 16 and my father has past away he left all of Neverland to me but right now I'm on a journey to find this so called tree.    

Re: Kingdom of shattered glass

10 Years Ago

Mist fills the air as a dark and mysterious character walks into the street. “Who are you?” a man asks, everyone turns to look at him, he is the sheriff of this town and no one crosses him without paying up. “I asked who you are, stranger!” The figure looks at him and smiles as they slit him throat. His blood spills all over the street as children and adults run while screaming. Chaos is about to come back to this world once more. 

10 Years Ago

And it all had something to do with a group of heroes and the tree of worlds. No one would have known that this group of people could actually achieve something. And even though they are filled with worry and doubt, they will  bet their fears in order to survive and save one another. "That is what I believe! I believe in these people even if no one else will," 

10 Years Ago

Zoe's post

I begin running through the forest from what must have been a bear, I can hear its big feet chasing me. Suddenly everything went silent looking back the bear was nowhere to be seen, I continues walking until I reached a tree that shaded the ground below. Sitting down I started reading, my book was called ‘The lost city of gold’. To be a character in a book would be the life never having to worry about reality, if only it was that easy. I can hear someone screaming looking up a girl falls beside me I begin to laugh and then help her up. Who is she?

9 Years Ago

I begin running through the forest from what must have been a bear, I can hear its big feet chasing me. Suddenly everything went silent looking back the bear was nowhere to be seen, I continues walking until I reached a tree that shaded the ground below. Sitting down I started reading, my book was called ‘The lost city of gold’. To be a character in a book would be the life never having to worry about reality, if only it was that easy. I can hear someone screaming looking up a girl falls beside me I begin to laugh and then help her up. Who is she?