Team StarKid : Forum : character from each musical! :..

[reply] [quote]

character from each musical! :D

11 Years Ago

hey, I wanna know, who is your fave character from each musical? I'll list mine, just cuz I can! :P   Starship-Taz MAMD- Dick AVPM-Snape/Draco *its a tie AVPS-Snape/Draco/Umbridge *three way tie LWL-Tanya HMB-Batman!  
[reply] [quote]

Re: character from each musical! :D

11 Years Ago

I can't choose in all the others but Taz is my fav character over all. My name is Tasmyn and Taz is my nickname. It a bit of an inside joke between me and my StarKid friends. Most people think it is just a shortened name but we know it's for Starship 15A2's one and only badass girl 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Oh my Rowling!! Can I have Your Name? PLEASE!!!!! Please, Please, Please, Please, PLEASE!!!! Your name is Totally Awesome! Tasmyn, is such a cool name! ^.^ and you get an awesome nickname too! :D And overall, Taz is my fave too! :D She is one Tough Son of a B***h! :D
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hahah lol. I actually hate my name. But it means I get to be called Taz. I am also very short so my friend calls me 'her own pint sized Lauren Lopez' which also contributes to my nickname. It is not an insult though. To be called the most amazing woman ever is the best compliment I could get
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I absolutely love it!It's A MAZ ING! and your friend is awesome! I wish I had  a real life friend like that! :P and that is the most amazing compliment ever! I got my little brothers into Team Starkid (I haven't let them watch MAMD, don't worry! :P) and they say that when I sing, which I hate to do, I think I sound terrible, they say it sounds like lauren lopez! :D she is an awesome actress! If I ever go into acting, which I'm now thinking about a bit, then I wanna be just like her! :D