Team StarKid : Forum : I got a question for all of yo..

[reply] [quote]

I got a question for all of you!!!!! :O

11 Years Ago

Hey, so lately I been thinking. This group has none- zero- zippo- however you want to say it, writing. I wanna change that. Should we write some fanfictions, or do you have some other totally awesome ideas for writing? Please comment!!!!!! Oh, and as I said, I've been thinking about fanfictions...and possibly creating one myself. Any ideas? I was thinking Tup, but pre starship.... As said b4, please comment or reply or whatever! :) if you don't, your heads might have some accidents with my zapper! Muahahahahaha! And then I'll shoot you guys!
[reply] [quote]

Re: I got a question for all of you!!!!! :O

11 Years Ago

I'm currently writing an original book but Starkid is such and influence in my life that I have suck so many references in there. When I have a few more chapters I will begin posting it. We should try to get more members who write starkid stuff
[reply] [quote]

Re: I got a question for all of you!!!!! :O

11 Years Ago

I know! I mean, we only have five members! the horror! and nobody but you and me post. :( We need to have more people and more talk. :D that would be good! :P
 and what about me writing the fan fic? do you think it is a good Idea? or not? I dunno, I want sombody else to tell me what to do ;P