Teens: We Can Do It! : Forum : 4 Months!! (Almost)

4 Months!! (Almost)

14 Years Ago

Hello. Well, as some of you may know, September 16th will be our 4 month anniversary of "Teens: We Can Do It!". Now, I know that there really hasn't been a lot of activity on here in these last couple of months, but I can promise you that that will all change.

First of all, we have been gaining lots of members (up to 25 now!) which is very good. If you guys could just keep spreading the word about us and getting people who are interested in this, it would be greatly appreciated!

Also, I have put up a contest for our group. Basically, if you have an actual book (that YOU wrote!) then you can submit it for entry. The results will be based on whichever one gets the most votes because I don't want to be a dictator here and do it myself!

There will be many more forum posts as we do need to boost the activity up. They can be about anything whether it be writing or school or anything! I would like to thank you all for staying with us and doing this, and GO TEENS! :)

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

AMEN!! Teens rock! Did you know the word "teenagers" was invented in the 1900's when the child labor laws were made? WE ROCK!!!!!