Teens 4ever : Forum : Newcomers Over Here!

Newcomers Over Here!

12 Years Ago

Hello All,

I'm just posting because I thought it would be nice if everyone would introduce themselves. Familiarity between the writers maybe? Anyway, it would be lovely if you would just stop by and say hello! Give your name (Username is fine) and maybe one funky fact about yourself!

Lessee--

I'm Offline (^^")
I'm older than 15 and younger than twenty~
Funky Fact: According to google... I don't exist *Cue Gasp*

Re: Newcomers Over Here!

12 Years Ago

My name is Frank.

I don't know if age is also supposed to be put here, but I'm in my teens. (Duh) ^^

My random fact would be... My name isn't spelled with a P, or and H, Or a Q. (But I wish is was)

12 Years Ago

:) I'm dreaming dame, I'm Finally 16, and waiting for fun. :)   A few random facts: I don't like to see bubbles pop, they should be forever. :) You, are a durf! :) TeeHee, I made that up.:) If you think it's lame, I'm sorry that you think so, but I can't do anything about that. :P

12 Years Ago

Hi! XD I'm Em!!!
I live in Australia!! :P lol
Random fact: I'm bubbly and loud!! If you perhaps couldn't tell...
I write poems and short-stories and am extremely outspoken and have opinions on everything!!!
If you wanna see me go into hyper-hyper drive (my normal setting is hyper) then give me chocolate or caffeine,
I think I've written enough now!! Byesssss xx

12 Years Ago

umm My name is Kate
 and my usernames katewislet my funky factor would be i'm totally broke..is tht funky? O.o
              well this probably proves the fact that i'm new here lol.
Tumblr_l9h7uck5pf1qdbbywo1_500_large

TEENAGE CRISIS OVER HERE HELP HELP..... SHAMPOO PROBLEM

12 Years Ago

SO OKAY AFTER READING THE TITLE YOU MIGHT HAVE GUESSED MY PROBLEM. I'M HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY HAIR THE THING IS I PUT DOVE SHAMPOO AND ADAM A.K.A MY BOYFRIEND TELL'S ME MY HAIR IS SMOOTH THEN I WEAR PANTEENE

AND HE SAYS IT SOFT..... CONFUSING RIGHT? SO YOU MIGHT THINK THIS ISN'T SERIOUS BUT IT IS I'M A DESPRATE FUNNY PERSON BUT THIS IS NOT FUNNY! HELP GUYS! I HAVE DATE ON NEXT FRIDAY!

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by KATE
SO OKAY AFTER READING THE TITLE YOU MIGHT HAVE GUESSED MY PROBLEM. I'M HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY HAIR THE THING IS I PUT DOVE SHAMPOO AND ADAM A.K.A MY BOYFRIEND TELL'S ME MY HAIR IS SMOOTH THEN I WEAR PANTEENE

AND HE SAYS IT SOFT..... CONFUSING RIGHT? SO YOU MIGHT THINK THIS ISN'T SERIOUS BUT IT IS I'M A DESPRATE FUNNY PERSON BUT THIS IS NOT FUNNY! HELP GUYS! I HAVE DATE ON NEXT FRIDAY!

Okay, so I know I'm not the best person to answer your question.
(distinctly not girly enough-- at least I don't think)
But... both of what he said were complements, so either shampoo that you want to use is fine.
Also, if he's your boyfriend, he must like you right? So... it shouldn't be so stressful, he likes you.

12 Years Ago

Hey ya'll!!!! My name is Tree well, thats what everyone calls me:) Anyways over the summer I discovered two hidden talents of mine. I can sing and write.  I would not have known this if it hadn't been for my grandmother.  Anyway my goal is to be able to convey feeling through words. I am soo glad that there are other teens out there who love to write as much as me. 

12 Years Ago

Hello everyone! This is Audrey (AKA: Aud, AKA: creater of this group). I am a teen, and am looking to publish a book before my next birthday. XD I'm glad that you have all gotten acquainted, and cannot wait to read more stories by other writers my age. :) A wierd fact: Umm, while you might find it wierd that I enjoy school. If not, then I suppose something wierd is though I'm a girl, I like to get scars. I have a saying: "The more scar the more memories." :) Anyway hello and welcome! Aud
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

12 Years Ago

HIYA!  my name is Sandra and i live in the states a random fact about me would be i'm a ballet dancer and the only type of acting i can do would be a weird odd person aaaaand i like food... alot :3