The Artists! : Forum : Writing

Writing

15 Years Ago

What kind of books do you all like to read? AND WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAV?

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I really like fantasy, with the occasional nicely written science fiction thrown in.
I don't really have a favorite book, but I really like Eragon by Christopher Paolini (I liked it so much that I pretty much destroyed my copy of it) and the Discworld series by Terry Pratchett.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

My favorite type of book is romance, ironically enough. I used to read 'inspirational' romance a lot (code words for God matchmaking two people who worship him above all else) but I like about any kind, especially stories with supernatural elements. I also like to read non-fiction about religions and psychology/sociology and history and...really quite boring stuff. ;D

As far as my favorite book...uh...hm...ah...

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

If I were to name my favorite book(s), the Inkheart trilogy would be my fav. <3 that trilogy, and waiting impatiently for the movie to come out and waiting impatiently for the 3rd book to come out... i think it comes out in may >> *sneaks off to the website*
My favorite type of book would have to be fiction, fantasy, and (partially) romance. not those hard-core romance books with people making love every other page. Just the good, fairly old fashioned love novels... PEOPLE MEET! THEY FALL IN LOVE! THEN THEY GET MARRIED! That's about it

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

It would probably be easier to list them I don't like. I lean toward scifi more than any. Don't have a favorite book. If I like it, I like it.