A New Story Idea I have

7 Years Ago

I have an idea about a story.  discuss
[reply] [quote]

Re: A New Story Idea I have

7 Years Ago

Originally posted by Abellion
I have an idea about a story.  discuss

Vince: Ooh, I love stories! Josh: What story? Videm: The story of our origins as a group. I don’t know what to call it, though. Zeke: I’m guessing I’m not in it? Videm: You’re not really part of the main gang, yet. I’m also too lazy to write another character :D Zeke: Meh, I don’t care. Videm: You sure don’t care about a lot of things. Anyway, a man in shady glasses gave me a little pamphlet that talks about a vacation place! Catalina: A vacation place!? I’ve been working my butt off, so that’d be nice! Videm: Alright, so who wants to go? Counting Catalina? Vince: ME! Josh: Where is it? Videm: In a place near the seas, where the water rises and falls, and near it is a forest. We’re going to stay in a big mansion, apparently. Catalina: Mansion!? Of course! I’m going! Josh: I’ll go! Vince: Too much detail, why can’t you just say a big mansion? Videm: Because I’m Videm. Zeke: I guess I’ll go, it’s not like I had anything else to do... Vince: Woooooot! Let’s go! :D Videm: Where are the others? We need the other peepz like Jeffrey, Sam, Minami, Abby, and other people I probably forgot. Josh: I dunno... Vince: They’re lazy. Videm: Oh well, they can come whenever. Let’s just go! Vince: Do they even know where it is? Videm: The pamphlet doesn’t mention a location. The shady guy just said to meet them at the Patrolion Forests, and they will give us a ride to said location. [They ride the plane to the vacation place] Vince: Yaaaay! I love planes! Josh, are you okay? You are claustrophobic after all. Josh: Yeah, I’m fine. Zeke, though... [Zeke looks like he’s about to throw up] Videm: Zeke, do you need another paper bag? I’ve got plenty here… Don’t ask me why I have paper bags, though... Zeke: I-I’m... fine… Vince: Ooh, he has ‘plenty’ of them. Teehee. Videm: Darnit Vince. Vince: Don’t darnit me. Catalina: There’s no need for fighting! We’re going on a vacation!! Videm: I agree with Catalina, even though Vince started it. Vince: Oh wooooooow. [Videm looks out the window] Videm: The ocean is very interesting. I wonder what would it feel like to be a wave. Josh: I hate the ocean... Videm: I only hate the ocean because of its mysteriousness, and creepiness. There’s too many weird creatures. Vince: Why do you always talk about the mysterious and creepy stuff, Videm? Videm: I’m a pretty mysterious guy. I know many things. Vince: Well then just don’t. Videm: I still have strange thoughts about Kitten, y’know? Vince: You mean that Kitten? Oh god, not him/her. Videm: Sometimes I wish she didn’t exist, but at the same time, I want her to exist. Vince: Well, he considers him/herself a transgender. Videm: And I consider your gender unknown, but that doesn’t mean I don’t use the proper pronoun for Kitten. Zeke: I wonder how you two don’t piss off the people behind us by referring to this person as “a” transgender. Videm: Well, Vince said it first. Catalina: What is a “transgender”? Josh: Uh... sorry, I don’t know the Spanish word for it... Videm: It’s basically a person who likes being a girl but not a boy or the other way around. Vince: Um… that’s one way to put it. Catalina: Oh, so “transgénero” in Spanish, of course… [A few hours later] Videm: Ugh, how long is this plane ride going to take? Vince: Where’s the food? I hate plane food, but I’m so hungry. Flight Attendant: I heard “I hate plane food”! Vince: Um, just give me steak and some cheesecake and I’ll pretend I never said that. Flight Attendant: We don’t have steak or cheesecake, but what we do have is excellent quality plane food to serve you! Vince: Well then make someone make it! Josh: We’re in the sky, Vince. Resources are limited. Vince: ...Plane food is normally just normal food, but made to be served on a plane. I’m literally supposed to pay you for the food. Flight Attendant: We have high quality cheese, some high quality salad, some high quality pudding, and some high quality macaroni. Vince: Um… everything here is horrible except the macaroni and cheese… Josh… shoot me now... Josh: I like cheese. :D [Vince hits Josh in the head] Josh: Ow. D:< Videm (way in the back): ANSWER IS NOT THE VIOLENCE! Catalina: I would like a salad, please! Flight Attendant: Coming right up, ma’am. [The Flight Attendant walks away, and into the room] Flight Attendant: One person down, four more to go. [The Flight Attendant pours liquid from a container into the packaged salad, then goes back to the people] Videm: Oh, um. Flight Attendant, I need your assistance, please. Flight Attendant: I’m too bu- I mean, sure! I’ll just, set aside this salad and help you… *curses under her breath* [The Flight Attendant and Videm go to the bathroom] Videm: So, uh… I have this issu- [The Flight Attendant instantly grabs Videm and slams him against the wall] Videm: OW! What the heck are you doing!? Flight Attendant: Making sure you don’t mess with my plans! [The Flight Attendant quickly goes out the bathroom and locks it from the outside] Vince: What’s going on in there? Flight Attendant: Oh, uh… Videm needed some serious help. Vince: Whatever. Just give me some macaroni and don’t forget the cheese. Non-processed, and make sure you put in some bread flakes and make sure it’s creamy and cooked on a stove and make sure that it looks appetising and please, no ketchup, it ruins macaroni and cheese for me. Also, if you can please make it within ten minutes. Thank you. Flight Attendant: Ugh… I mean, coming right up! [The Flight Attendant walks away, as the scene focuses on Vince and the others] Vince: So, what did you order, Zeke? Zeke: Nothing. I’m not hungry. Vince: Oh. Josh, what did you order? Josh: Cheese. Vince: Oh… that’s.... well okay then. Vince: Flight attendant lady! *calls her over and reads her nametag* Flight Attendant: What is it? Vince: Cheryl, can I have a glass of water. This plane is very stuffy and hot. Cheryl: I’m sorry, but our water supplies are limited, and we can’t serve glass water right now. Vince: Well then get whatever water you have, and give it to me. Cheryl: We have sink water, but the bathroom is occupied right now. Vince: Well then, I will break down that door and take that sink water if I have to. Cheryl: Don’t! You’ll rev- I mean damage the plane! I can fine charges, you know! [Vince gets up and breaks down the bathroom door] Josh: Critical hit... Vince: Oops. Too late. [Vince gets bombarded by Videm’s fall, having fallen asleep] Vince: Um… is he dead or something? Videm: AH! IT’S A SPIRIT! [Videm flails around, getting up from his dream] Catalina: Are you alright, Videm? Videm: Oh, uh.. I guess I’m fine. Where’d that Flight Attendant go? I need to show her a little thing called revenge, and no, not that one presentation I had to do in school. Vince: She ran off that way *points in a random direction while getting water from the bathroom sink*. Videm: You pointed at the wall... Vince: Well then head in that direction, but, be careful, there’s a wall there. Videm: I’m not stupid! Where is she!? Cheryl: Did someone say ‘stupi- I mean ‘Where is she!?’ [Then Cheryl comes out, and sees Videm and the others. She frowned, putting her hands on her hips] Cheryl: Oh, it’s you... Vince: Cheryl, where’s my macaroni and cheese? Videm: Cheryl here locked me in the bathroom, and knocked me out! Catalina: Why would you do that!? That’s inhuman! Cheryl: I wasn’t planning on revealing myself now, but I might as well… Then again... [Cheryl places her feminine hands on the lever] Cheryl: I could just evacuate the plane... Vince: That is just… no girl. Videm: We’ve stopped many more dangers than a little, malevolent woman like you! Vince: *snrrrk* He called her a little woman. Cheryl: One… [Cheryl’s fingers firmly wrapped around the lever] Videm: Josh, do something! Josh: Catalina! Your whip! Catalina: My whip? Cheryl: Two... Catalina: Right! My whip! I take it everywhere! Videm: Well then make use of it! [Catalina pulls out her whip and whips Cheryl’s fingers whilst Cheryl yells three and pulls the lever, making the doors of the plane open, and the glasses of the plane shattered in almost a perfect unison] Vince: Ha, your plan isn’t so perfect now, is it? Videm: Hold onto a chair! [Josh holds onto Zeke, who holds onto a chair] Vince: Ooh, romance. [Vince quickly grabs onto a chair] [Videm grabbed onto two chairs nearby, then kicking Cheryl when he jumped] Cheryl: GRAH! [Cheryl falls down onto the ground, trying to hold onto the ground, as her hat flew away and her hair flew all around, she looked up at Videm] Cheryl: You’ll regret going back! Videm: What?! [Cheryl suddenly disappears, while the plane started making beep noises. The captain of the plane ran out of the front door] Captain: AHHH! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! [The Captain shook his arms in the air, but then accidently tripping and falling out of the plane] Videm: We have no choice! We have to jump off, except not tripping like he did! Zeke: I.. I’m an acrophobe! I’m afraid of heights! Vince: Me too! Videm: Do you want to live, or do you want to die? Because living through fears is better than grasping those fears for the entirety of your remembered life! Vince: Are you trying to be poetic? Josh: Don’t worry, I’ll make you jump off, Zeke. [Josh holds onto Zeke, and starts to jump off the plane] Videm: Catalina, we’ll jump off together! Catalina: Alright. Videm: You’re not afraid? Catalina: This is nothing, as a thief I had to jump out of much worse circumstances. [Videm and Catalina also jump off] Vince: Rude! That leaves me all alone! [Vince jumps off the plane, screaming at the top of his lungs while flailing in the air]
[reply] [quote]

Re: A New Story Idea I have

7 Years Ago

Well maybe if you could tell us what your idea is then we could actually discuss something