The Beginning : Forum : The Future of Writing?

[reply] [quote]

The Future of Writing?

11 Years Ago

Who do you think has been getting more fame?Young writers or grown up writers?Do you think that will ever change and that young writers will prevail and conquest one day in the literature world????
[reply] [quote]

Re: The Future of Writing?

11 Years Ago

I hope not.  I really hope there is room for everyone.  If you have a successful young writer some day they will grow up to be an older writer.  Let there be room for all.
I would have to say that young writers like Christopher Paolini, being the young writer he is, created a marvelous story and world and I can only hope he gets better with age.  And then you have (don't groan) JK Rowling.  She was not so young when Harry hit the big time.  But then there was Anne McCaffery, may she rest in peace, who wrote for 46 years of her life about wonderful world and interesting characters.  I don't think there is a magic number when talking about great writing.  Gee I am (insert kind number here) and I hope someday I will be an amazing writer. (not only in my own mind)
[reply] [quote]

Re: The Future of Writing?

11 Years Ago

that's true...didn't see it that way.But still...I have read more books of adult writers than young ones like on our teensI wonder if it's because adults can develop their ideas better or something but I rarely read books of teen writersOf course, I still love all the books adults write...they're awesome!!!! Percy Jackson and the Olympians is my fave series...I just love all the Greek Mythology...it's so well placed in the story :DWhat's ur fave series??