The Best Group To Get Reviews********************* : Forum : Will review for every review

Will review for every review

7 Years Ago

Hi guys. Been here a while now. I'm working on a book that I've posted here, The Phantoms: The Lost One. Need some feedback on it before I get too far so I can fix anything that needs to be fixed. I promise that if you review it, I'll review something of yours. Book, story, poem, anything. You give me two reviews, I'll give you two. We'll all writers here that want to get better, and the only way to do that is to help each other through it. Thanks guys. :)

Re: Will review for every review

7 Years Ago

Absolutely !!!!! Thank You...
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Nia

6 Years Ago

Originally posted by WriterGirl247247
Hi guys. Been here a while now. I'm working on a book that I've posted here, The Phantoms: The Lost One. Need some feedback on it before I get too far so I can fix anything that needs to be fixed. I promise that if you review it, I'll review something of yours. Book, story, poem, anything. You give me two reviews, I'll give you two. We'll all writers here that want to get better, and the only way to do that is to help each other through it. Thanks guys. :)

I'll get right on that now! id love to offer you a review and see how you like my writtings, this is my first day exploring this sight in hopes of finding beautifuly written peices and becoming a better poet. 

6 Years Ago

Love reading the feedback and replies, Keep them coming !  

Yes, read and review please everyone..donate a little time to someone in the group.
Writers helping writers is our main goal here. Love to all♥ 

6 Years Ago

Writers Station
@bestgrouptogetreviews          

Join & Follow Me members..to link up above on Facebook ..

6 Years Ago

Hello everyone - good to join the group, and am looking forward to reviewing your work and getting feedback from you on mine as well. Would be grateful, if you have the time, if you would review an epilogue I am working on for a short story entitled "Ishrat's Journey Home". Will be happy to review yours as well!

6 Years Ago

WELCOME :) 

AND JUST WANTED TO ADD : National Author's Day November 1 

6 Years Ago

Originally posted by maria ( rose)
WELCOME :) 

AND JUST WANTED TO ADD : National Author's Day November 1 

Happy National Author’s Day to all my Author friends out there!