The Best Group To Get Reviews********************* : Forum : Creative Writing Story...group..

Re: Creative Writing Story...group activity

7 Years Ago

Everything started off the same ,sure but something was off about today. Whether it was the way sun softly bled through the clouds cascading down like a canopy of light or the fresh mountain smell and the hint of salty air. Something was off, martin lived in the city all his life and and in all years he never smelled this faint aroma wafting through the air of his home. Something didn't quite fit much to martin's dismay. Although he hated his life he loved the idea of a predictable routine it made it so much easier to go through the motions, but anything that happened from this point onward would be described as anything but predictable: NEXT PERSON

7 Years Ago

Martin heard a loud knock at the door and shuttered at the sound. He had been sitting in deep contemplation and existential dread for a couple hours, and the sudden interruption caught him off guard. Martin had zero job prospects or anything worth looking foreword to for that matter, So the loud banging on his small wooden door was pretty much the only exciting thing to happen that day. He wasn't expecting any company either because he wasn't prone to being social, in fact he was quite agoraphobic. So with great anticipation, he took a deep breath and swung the door open NEXT PERSON:

7 Years Ago

Martin jumped up out of the chair when he heard the loud noise at his door. He was sitting in his couch on a cold night, thinking to himself, should he open the door. Martin decided to open the door and his eyes grew big and full of excitement. After opening the door, it was one of his best friends, James, that he hasn't seen in years.  They began to talk about the past memories from when they were young. Then Martin said "Guess What, I'm Engaged!" James replied to him, "I am Married and I have two Kids." Martin shook his hand and said Congratulations. They both smiled and Martin invited James into his home. NEXT PERSON: