The Best Group To Get Reviews********************* : Forum : a game of reactions

a game of reactions

5 Years Ago

" Describe a character's reaction to something without explaining what it is. See if your fellow prompt responders can guess what it is. my example is down below; you may guess & answer and then create one yourself "

You feel it, don’t you? There is no way I am the only one who feels this need. I can almost sense those around me who have already been sated. They stroll by with satisfied smiles or recline seeming all too pleased. I can’t help but feel my rising jealously as I wait my turn. Why do I have to wait so long? Have I not earned an earlier place? I suppose that we all have to wait our turn but I am on the verge of breaking.
I cannot wait any longer. I move to my friend and ask to please be allowed to move with her. She moves me in and I instantly feel a modicum of relief. I am a few steps closer to the end of this daily torment. My needs are almost fulfilled!
We move a few more paces, pause for a minute, then move a few more. The cycle repeats. I am growing more and more impatient. My friend reads my pained expression and attempts to soothe me. We both know that it is not that easy. There is only one way to stop the agony.
After what seemed to be hours, but I learned were mere minutes, I finally arrive and take my due. The world is now safe from my potential rage and inevitable irritability. Until tomorrow that is.

Re: a game of reactions

5 Years Ago

ANY GAMERS???  Comon!!! post your guesses here...

.any answer or thought will do...

Re: a game of reactions

5 Years Ago

He stood like a wobbly doll. His head was swimming. Arms stiffly stretched out in front, he almost crushed the objects in each hand. He couldn’t take it much longer. There had to an end, a resolution.
Suddenly, one leg totally gave in, and almost smashing his patella, he let out a mouse-like squeal.“___________________?” he said, almost inaudibly.
any guesses?