The Bipolar Raiders-Race For a Cure : Forum : Group Messages

Group Messages

12 Years Ago

This is where me, my group officers, and my officials can post group messages. Please check them everyday, because there may be something that might be of importance to you. Thank you!

Re: Group Messages Good Morning

12 Years Ago

Good morning everyone, I hope you are off to a great start thanks for joining us here on our new site. We are all just getting used to it here but in time we will know everything there is to know here and be like old pros. If you have any questions about anything here please ask  me and I will try to figure it out for you.

Re: Group Messages

12 Years Ago

Hi everyone,   I just wanted to inform you all that I would like to keep my officers and officials just as they were on AP.   For those officers and officials who haven't signed up yet, please read this message and get back with me as soon as you can.   Thank you,   Denise

Re: Group Messages

12 Years Ago

Good morning everyone, I think we are all having problems getting used to this place and it isnt as fun as AP it seems dead to me actually I started a contest and got no entries at all. We are going to keep this group open but we will be more active on AP than on here. But if anyone needs us we are there for them and we hope you will keep adding your poems in the readng list.