The Coffee Club : Forum : Favoriter Thing To Write About..

[reply] [quote]

Favoriter Thing To Write About?

13 Years Ago

I love to write about love and romance!!!
[reply] [quote]

Re: Favoriter Thing To Write About?

12 Years Ago

Ah Denise! Firstly, apologies. I started this group and then I bailed on the Cafe for a long time. It wasn't what I was after at the time and I had a lot going on off screen :). So sorry about that. When last I checked, there were no members!!! How long ago was that??  So - very, very sorry. To your question:I write poetry about dreaming a lot, I guess... And several of my stories have been fantasy ones. My reading tends to flow in that direction too.  I like philospohy in my thoughts and writing and like emotion in those poems and songs I choose to read/listen to... Please get back to me. I'm checking in more now and really regret starting something and bailing now!!
[reply] [quote]

Re: Favoriter Thing To Write About?

9 Years Ago

I have been gone for a long time writing!! Things in my life have bought me back to my writing and what I want to do for the rest of my life. I had lost my way in things that I needed to be done. I had started a novel four years ago and didn't finish it, because I was afraid that know would like my writing. I went back had reread my story and it wasn't bad, so I let a friend read the first chapter and she love what she read so far!! I still love writing love stories a lot and know I enjoy writing short stories!! Writing was always in my blood scene I was teenage.