The Dice Man : Forum : Dice Game in College

[reply] [quote]

Dice Game in College

17 Years Ago

I played the dice game once with a small group at college. My task, under the Public category, was to take a blow-up doll to class. I got a lot of looks and heard much laughter as I walked across campus with "Sven" tucked under my arm, his head out front, feet and legs sticking out from the back. When we entered the lecture hall, I met my greatest challenge. Getting a life-size doll with unbendable legs to sit in a chair. He ended up with his head against the chair and his body "reclining" at an angle under the desk. The class erupted in laughter when I put a notebook and pen in front of Sven in case he wanted to take notes. The professor commended me on my well-behaved guest. I survived the day and had some fun in the process. Even more amazing, Sven also survived. I send him a Christmas card every year. He never writes back....

Giggles
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Hi Giggles,
Well that wasn�t very risky or anything, but I can see how the public humiliation would be a factor. It also shows how the dice can be used for just fun in any group setting and doesn�t have to be as extreme as I have my list. . I congratulate you for trying the dice and for going ahead with such an embarrassing task. keep them coming and well done.