The Knight Writers : Forum : Welcome, fellow crazy people!

Welcome, fellow crazy people!

9 Years Ago

Yes, you read the title of this forum correctly. Think about it. We're all planning on writing at least 50,000 words by the end of six months, a feat usually accomplished in AT LEAST a year's time for most authors.   

So, I applaud you for your boldness, daring to go where no other Knight has gone before. *applauds* ;)  

With that out of the way, let's get some introductions done. Let's do it this way: introduce yourself (pen names are acceptable. I understand that some are wary about putting their full names on the internet); give one reason why you're crazy (other than  being a novel writer); at least two favorites (music, animals, movies, food, etc.), and your favorite genre to write.  

I'll go ahead and start.  

Hi guys! My name is A. L. Allen.

*disembodied group of voices* Hello, A. L.

O_o *blink blink*

Anywho...

I consider myself crazy because I have inescapable urges to break into song and dance at least once a day. Life's a musical, and I've gotta embrace it. ^_^  

I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don't feeeeeeel..... soo bad. (There I go again. Name that movie!)  

Favorite music to write to: Instrumental/movie scores 

Favorite food: All of it!!! (Except tomatoes... and avocadoes... and bleu cheese...and seafood... okay, maybe not all of it, but close enough! Basically, if you bring me food, you'll be my best friend for life.) 

Favorite Christmas animal: Penguin 

Favorite holiday: CHRISTMAS!!!!!!  

OTP: Aspen and Tristan (yes, they are my own characters. Don't judge)  

I dabble in lots of different genres, and I like them for different reasons, so my FAVORITE is hard to pinpoint. But, the one I feel most comfortable writing is Fantasy. :)  

Your turn!!! Dazzle me with your awesomeness!!!! :D  

-Your well-meaning, slightly delusional leader. ;)  

Re: Welcome, fellow crazy people!

9 Years Ago

Hey, friends!

Not sure if we say our pen names or our actual names, so I'll just do both. I'm Jonah, but my pen name is The Umbreomancer, named after my main character in my Magic: The Gathering fanfiction because he's modeled after myself. My favorite writing music is just whatever's on my ipod playlist at the time, but it has a lot of Imagine Dragons, Taylor Swift, and Bastille (Although Weird Al's "Word Crimes" reminds me of grammar rules). Favorite food: I'd have to agree with A. L. Allen, just about all of it except veggies and other icky things ( I'm allergic to many raw fruits and vegetables anyway). Out of all food, I enjoy soup and tasty liquids the best (think hot chocolate and milkshakes and things like that.)
Favorite Christmas Animal: Panda, because I got a panda pillow-pet for Christmas a few years ago and it counts.
Favorite Holiday: Tie between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
OTP: Calleo (Calypso and Leo in Heroes of Olympus)
Best writing Genre: Fantasy/Sci-fi (Think what Brandon Sanderson writes)

Let's hope Writerscafe didn't mess this up.

Re: Welcome, fellow crazy people!

9 Years Ago

Welcome, Jonah! ^_^

In case you were all wondering, watch out for this dude. He's the reason we have a pun limit. =____=