The Little Things Matter : Forum : Welcome...

Welcome...

14 Years Ago

To me and Laura.  Haha! Hi, Laura.  Okay, anyway, this is the welcoming thread for anyone who happens to notice us and decides to join.  Let's make friends -- yay!

So, what do you like to write? What are you into? If you could stress one thing in writing more than anything else (presentation, character development, plot points, etc) what would it be, and what advice would you give to other writers?

Please, introduce yourselves...

--Rosy

Young writer in training

14 Years Ago

Rachel

Hi! My name is Rachel as you can see. I am 11 years old and my mom showed me this website. I been into writing ever since I was in third grade. I like to write about romance and real life. Even though I haven't seen life yet. I still know whats it like to live it. I do write in elementary form, but I am a good writer. I read many R.L. Stine writing. I like to read his Fear Street series. I have read many, MANY books. I take a while to write just one chapter. Also I don't edit until the very last moment. Anyways. I hope you all enjoy my writings!

Sincerely, Rachel aka xXNunezXx

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Originally posted by R@cH3!

Rachel

Hi! My name is Rachel as you can see. I am 11 years old and my mom showed me this website. I been into writing ever since I was in third grade. I like to write about romance and real life. Even though I haven't seen life yet. I still know whats it like to live it. I do write in elementary form, but I am a good writer. I read many R.L. Stine writing. I like to read his Fear Street series. I have read many, MANY books. I take a while to write just one chapter. Also I don't edit until the very last moment. Anyways. I hope you all enjoy my writings!

Sincerely, Rachel aka xXNunezXx

Hi, Rachel,

Nice to meet you! When I was your age, I was reading R.L Stine books a lot, too.  I was also writing a lot.  My favorite writer, the one that inspired me more than any other, was Piers Anthony.  He writes humorous fantasy... maybe you would like him! I suggest "Demons Don't Dream" -- That's my favorite book, and its part of the Xanth Series.

--Rosy