The New Elysium Army : Forum : Princess Pesi's Chambers

Princess Pesi's Chambers

17 Years Ago

You walk in and you automatically hear music blaring from the walls, and you think you hear a bit of H.I.M., AFI, and Three Days Grace in the mixture. The wall on your left is aligned with posters of various music artists that change contstantly, the other wall is lined with CD's, their shiny face staring at you, and in the center is a bed with crimson sheets and a black canopy top and an elegantly engraved headboard and footboard that reads "In Loving Memory of Pesi". To the right is a clear wall that shows a waterfall behind it, and you realize then that is why you've had to go to the bathroom since you've entered. On the same wall as where the door stands, you notice black and red checkered paint, and people's signatures in metallic sharpie, then you spot a sharpie hanging from a hook and a sign above it saying "Sign if you must."

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Abariel Avaritia is what I sign in the book with the sharpie. Looking around I nod and think this is a very nice place for a young girl and leave another CD for her to inspect when she has time.
Turns and goes back out of the door.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

~smiles slightly~ only my little one is no longer gone now is she? ~laughs and watches pesi~

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Lanthiria
~smiles slightly~ only my little one is no longer gone now is she? ~laughs and watches pesi~

~she smiles and giggles at her mother, not really sure what she's talking about~

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

~Laughs and pats pesi's head then turns and walks out~

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Quote:
~Laughs and pats pesi's head then turns and walks out~

~Pesi follows her mother quietly, still curious. She hadn't known much of her past life, she's only the little that she'd dreamt.~

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

~smiles seeing pesi and opens my arms for her to come to~

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Quote:
~smiles seeing pesi and opens my arms for her to come to~

~Pesi smiles slighlty and runs into her mother's arms~

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

~smiles and picks pesi up resting her on my hip and walks out~

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Quote:
~smiles and picks pesi up resting her on my hip and walks out~

~Pesi looks up to her mother~ Mama, what you talking about?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Pesi Avaritia
[quote=Lanthiria]~smiles and picks pesi up resting her on my hip and walks out~

~Pesi looks up to her mother~ Mama, what you talking about?[/quote]

~smiles~ your room says "In memory of" my little one...but you are not dead

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Quote:
[quote=Pesi Avaritia][quote=Lanthiria]~smiles and picks pesi up resting her on my hip and walks out~

~Pesi looks up to her mother~ Mama, what you talking about?[/quote]

~smiles~ your room says "In memory of" my little one...but you are not dead[/quote]
~Pesi giggles~ Of course I not mama! That's silwy! ~Then she remembers the nightmare and her face straightens slightly and she whispers~ Oh..

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

~nods and kisses pesi's forehead~ yes little one...

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Quote:
~nods and kisses pesi's forehead~ yes little one...

~Pesi rests her head on her mother's shoulder, staying silent now. Not really on purpose. It was more of an awkward silence. One of those silences that happen on accident and no one realizes it is there until another speaks.~

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

~carries pesi through the halls~ don't worry little one... you are safe with us..what is the past is the past...

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Quote:
~carries pesi through the halls~ don't worry little one... you are safe with us..what is the past is the past...

~Pesi doesn't respond, but closes her eyes.~

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

~simply hugs pesi and carries her to the throne room~

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Quote:

~Once in the throne room, Pesi removes herself from her mother's grasp and walks around the room, as if inspecting it.~