The Next Line Is Yours : Forum : INTRODUCTION, Please read befo..

INTRODUCTION, Please read before posting.

14 Years Ago

Hello all.  Okay, first off this may take awhile to get going.  We will be in need of members before this will really fly.   

I will start us off with the opening of the first story.  When you add, just add it as a new post to the thread.  You can take the story in any direction you want. 

The amount you write is up to you.  There is no minimum.  It can be as little as one word, as in a reply to dialog.  There is however a Maximum though.  One paragraph.  Your paragraph should not exceed 10 lines, give or take.  Single sentences are best, but write what you want within the maximum amount.  

Members are welcome to start a new story at any time, just please post it as a new thread.  And remember, the same rules aplly to your own threads.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

wouldn't it be overkill, copy-and-pasting what came before you? I mean....it'd be annoying to the reader to have to go through the same words over and over and over again....

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I'd have to go with Windows on this. Plus this would be like a never ending story because people is going to add what their opinion is and they think that if they killed off the Main Character they would be a kill-joy. Just saying.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Ahhhhhhhhh, yeah that makes sense now.  I'll go do an edit and remove that part.