The Novel Exchange : Forum : Hi everybody! Umm I guess you ..

Hi everybody! Umm I guess you can introduce yourself here!

15 Years Ago

Hi, just say your name I guess or pen name/account name and tell us something about yourself.

The forum seemed so empty so I decided to post something like this to talk to some members. What a better way than this to get to know some of the members?

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hey, I'm Ron/27/baltimore

I've been writing for a while now and finishing up on my first novel's loose ends. Here to network and get others opinions on my work as well as lend support to others like me.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Oh wow... my story is the features. That's awesome!

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

hi my name is Aaron and im 14 and i love to write about vampires

nothing else to say but.... im awesome so get to know me ? lol

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Good day,

My name is Mike, I've been working on my novel Realm of Shadow in my spare time since 1989, give or take a year.  It was completed (first draft) around 1992 (on an Amiga PC) then lost in when a severe storm flooded my basement during editing.  Since, I"ve moved to higher ground and have re-wrote the book from the ground up again in my lessening spare time.  It has changed in those years as I and the characters matured.  I look forward to finishing it again here shortly.

My first novel actual started was another fantasy tale titled "The Medallion".  Its creation began in 1983 +/- a year.  In all actuality it is the 4th of the Shades of Gray Series where as Realm of Shadow is the first.