The Novelist : Forum : Welcome!

Welcome!

16 Years Ago

Welcome to The Novelist group. Here I hope to see the group member lend ideas and opinions that are constructive towards other author's writings. Feel free to post requests in the forum and get chatty with some of the members as they come in!

I hope you all enjoy!

W.B.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Greetings! Thanks for setting up this group -- it'll be good to have company!

I've written and self-published a first novel (trying to market it now), and I'm working on the sequel. The discipline of posting here will help me work more on it, and I'll appreciate any and all feedback. Let me know how I can help others too -- I'm a good reviewer (at least others in WC say so) and enjoy it, so I'm glad to help out when and how I can.

Thanks and blessings!

Genie

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Welcome to the group! I am sure that any help that you can offer in regards to reviews would be of great use! I know I am in desperate need of having my work reviewed... It isn't realistic for the author to catch all mistakes when the work is still fresh in their head. Common mistakes are often overlooked due to the writer filling in the blanks themselves.

If you have specific work you would like reviewed... definitely let me know!

W.B.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Thanks for the welcome AND the feature! That was a nice surprise when I got here tonight :-).

I'll be glad to review your work whenever you wish. I'm working to get my various pieces suitable to post, so hopefully early next week I'll have some of my stuff up too, and then feedback is most welcome.

Thanks again -- good to be here!

Blessings,

Genie

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

hi... i'm an amateur writer seeking professional help...

i have been working on from the beginning of this year a novel called Delirium... i will post it in the group lit so u can have a read i guess... i've only written three rough and unfinished parts because i have terrible writers block (its like a disease, yes)... but i'm glad to be in this group and hopefully it will help me become a better writer :)

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Gotha:

We look forward to seeing and reviewing your work, please post them and drop me a msg when you do so I may take a look at it!

W.B.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hello.  I just came over here from the old "The Novelists" group.  I'm happy to read the works of my fellow group members, although it takes a while sometimes.  Right now I'm working on a very dark fantasy novel and would appreciate any feedback I can get.  I've recieved mixed reviews so far, and nothing about the characters themselves.  I just don't know if it's any good.  Please assist me if you have time, and I will do the same for you.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Thank you for the welcome. Ironically pneumonia has given me the chance to get active on the site again. I was exploring the groups on my list and you made me Featured Writer. Thank you very much. It's an honour. At the moment i am working on my debut novel, though not the first i've attempted to write, it's a sprawling epic of a fantasy novel and is a two-parter. Two little snippets are up on my profile.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
mai

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

hi i'm new..

ive just started a novel. i wrote one a few years ago but the more i look back on it the more childish i think it is, so im trying again. so id love some feedback and people encouraging me to get on with it would be good too.. ive only done a couple of chapters.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hi. I'm a very lazy writer. I keep starting stories and never finishing them, because I get distracted by a new idea. I'm just getting started on a new novel and I really want to stick with it. Any help and support in staying focused and actually sitting down to write would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Welcome!

10 Years Ago

Hi guys
this seems like a pretty helpful group

I'll be sharing a novel I've been working on for several years.
I'm always happy to check out the work of others as well

-Dream