The Obstructed : Forum : Let's Get Started!

Let's Get Started!

16 Years Ago

Hey guys! If we ever want this to be a productive group, we are all going to have to start submitting work for review and discussion. The forum is open, let's get some participation going. I would like to feature the first work submitted by a writer other than myself. While I have no problem with shameless self-promotion, this group is not about me. It is about helping all who need it. So members, come on and submit! (You writing that is...)

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

i just posted my opening for what i hope will be a book. It is about a boy, Peter who gains the ability to travel from the normal day life and the afterlife. In the afterlife, he gains knowledge of the whole universe and some answers to the life questions that we all want answered. However, when he starts using his knowledge in life, people become scared and he is outcast - even his friends turn against him. Peter allows this to turn him bitter and twisted and faces an internal struggle between what is right and what is easy. Slowly the good in him shines through and even more slowly the public turn and start to accept him.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I wouldn't mind someone reading my piece called Another World. Its fanfiction of Doctor Who and Torvill and Dean. Its a script and i would love to know what other people think.

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5