The PHILOSOPHERS : Forum : To Poets

[reply] [quote]

To Poets

13 Years Ago

Hey there philosophers! This thread is mostly for the poets among us...I think poetry is a wonderful vehicle of expression, and I'm sure you all will agree - but what exactly inspires you to write? Input, guys...
[reply] [quote]

Re: To Poets

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by Alvin L. Kathembe
Hey there philosophers! This thread is mostly for the poets among us...I think poetry is a wonderful vehicle of expression, and I'm sure you all will agree - but what exactly inspires you to write? Input, guys...

anything really, it could be something ive seen of heard. how im feeling, or even a random moment that goes by. the number of muses are endless i guess the main factor is always time, and place.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

my inspiration is bad stuff. I cant write happy bubbly stuff. Not enough emotion comes through, but when im mad, you know it.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Sometimes it's raw emotion...something that has happened in my life and i chose to twist it a little and tell a story about it. It's things that i think should happen that don't. It's something that sticks out in its own unique way at that moment i'll spot it....it's a lot of things. You?