The Poets Den : Forum : Stolen Writings

Stolen Writings

11 Years Ago

I've written poetry, alot I must say, Most are about what life through my way;   My goal was to publish a poetry book, now it seems all of my poems they took;    How do I begin all over again?  I don't even now where to start, most of my poems come from deep in my heart;     It was emotion that drove me to write, or things I went through, or demons I had to fight;     Whoever stole them, they do not know, to me, they have struck with such a blow;     I'm going to start all over, I'm not going to quit, I will write more poems that show my wit;     I will publish my poetry book, I won't let it stop me, all that they took;      I will start my book off with this very poem, and see with each writing where I shall roam;     Maybe they'll be different than before, maybe this time i'll even write more;     However it be, and with this being said, I will start my writings right from my head;     This is the first poem that I have wrote, there will be many more and that you could take note.....