The Refugees [Ex AP Members] : Forum : Time for Better Memories. Good..

It's Time for Better Memories. Good-Bye AP

10 Years Ago

A lot of AP members are immigrated here as Kevin has made more and more changes. Over here you can do everything a gold member can for on AP free, and you don't have Moderators sniffing up your butt and all out your business 24 / 7. There's no option for BG editing, but I think that everything else well makes up for it. I realize some of you are set in your ways and well against change. AP was your home. It was my home too. Except - then my home it seems, became termite chow. I watched it fall apart around me and there was nothing I could do. Bricks and beams were all I saw, and they were on my body, not in the walls and the ceiling where they belonged. With each new change, a pile of rubbish has slowly grown over and around my feet. I made and lost friends there, despite my attempts to keep in contact. I had awesome memories there as well, but, you can't live in a pile of rubbish. Not truly, not even in the cyber world. Sometimes you just have to know when to move on, and find a new place to make Better memories, or die with them.

Welcome. May this site be the home and safe haven you dreamed AP would be.