The Resilient : Forum : Is There Heaven and Hell?

[reply] [quote]

Is There Heaven and Hell?

9 Years Ago

I just read a book about people communicating with the died. The ones in Heavens tell that there ARE heavens and god and...etc. Sometimes, people just fear about darkness, but in this thread, voice out your ideas and tell what you think after death.

PS. I believed in Heavens. XD 
[reply] [quote]

Re: Is There Heaven and Hell?

9 Years Ago

There is the path..  Heaven and Hell, angels and demons, God and Satan, purgatory, the Holy Trinity. In at least the form that we commonly think about these things, they don't exist..  But nature's having intentions for us, reality as its own complete dimension, having intentions for us. This I believe in.    Skyscrapers. Trains. Planes. Spacecrafts. Space Stations..  Medicine. Social organisation..   Just as these have all been "inevitable" parts of our story, I believe in final transcendence being part of our story too.       
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

There is both. It depends what your definition of 'Hell' is: e.g. when H died, that was Hell for me. When I first met my baby sister, that was Heaven. 
Heaven and Hell co-exist. it is good they do, because if there was to much Hell, there would be no time to stop and appreciate the world through our tears, and if there was only Heaven, life would be boring. 

There is always light at the end of the tunnel. 
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Heaven and Hell co-existing "is" a useful notion, the way you put it..  Just as how too much of anything is negative, no matter what it is..  
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

I may be in the in the minority here but I believe in God. Not as some kind of transcendent thing in nature. I think God is real. I believe God is the only way to explain the world around us. But I don't think you can talk to dead people.