The Review Club : Forum : The New and "Improved&quo..

The New and "Improved" Writerscafe

16 Years Ago

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Okay this is a neat redesign. :)

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hidden messages?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Test

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

So this sight now sucks, I can't use this with my usual web browser and I don't think I need to use several different web browsers to got to sights. Any one have any ideas, because if not I am done with the bad new layout and the missing links, comments, and everything else I try to leave for our group members.

Gabe

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Can this site look any gayer?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Is gayer a gerund or an adjective ?
y posted by Invisible Writer

Can this site look any gayer?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I hope this is not another Urbis in the making.  More than likely a good thing that we have a free week ont he review things because I am having all kinds of trouble just pulling up the group, or my own profile.    I was going to repost some of my stuff that I have been reworking, but think I will wait this out a bit.

Nick. 

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

It could have some rainbows and butterflies. I think that would do it.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Originally posted by Gabalicious!

So this sight now sucks, I can't use this with my usual web browser and I don't think I need to use several different web browsers to got to sights. Any one have any ideas, because if not I am done with the bad new layout and the missing links, comments, and everything else I try to leave for our group members.

Gabe

Hrm... I'm not having any problems with IE, but it might just be the whole mac thing.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hey if people are having problems with the site, please let me know via e-mail at [email protected] or if you can get to it my wc.org account. I can definitely find a different place for the group if you'd like.

Also it seems that the site is eating CC and Gabe's posts. If you want to reach them you can either send them e-mail, or send it to their wc.org account.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Gab, looks like you and CC are having the same problems.   I feel for you guys.

I have tried to upload twice this week with no success and tried to do one review, again without no success.   But I am still on dialup...so that may have something to do with it.  I use AOL because I have the ability to tap into it when traveling a lot easier than using a dedicated service like cable.   On jobsites, we are not going to run cable, but we do have to have phone and fax lines...so AOL dial up works for me, even if its slower.

I really need to look into DSL for home though.

Hopefully I will be able to review this weekend and get some of my stuff uploaded.   I hope everyone else is doing well.

Nick.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Now that the worst of the kinks have been hammered out here, I shall attempt to get a review in for each of your this week/weekend. If I do the Mt. Indefatigable traverse on Saturday, I may not get to it; but if I cancel I will definitely get to it.

First Page first
Previous Page prev