The Review Club : Forum : Hiya gang!

Hiya gang!

16 Years Ago

Heya gang,

I just wanted to update everyone on my situation and say that I am hopeful that I will be able to participate in the group again.  (soon)

Anyway, things have finally sort of settled down for me.  I have a job, an apartment and the internet!  I'm living and working in Moreno Valley, CA now, which interestingly enough happens to be the setting for parts of my books. I'm working at a wholesale company that makes crystal awards.  I do the graphics/office work and whatever grunt work they throw at me.  hehe.

I look forward to getting back into writting.  I miss writing and this group a ton.

Talk to you all soon.

*hugs*

Kim  

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Kim,

From the new guy, good to see you back and hopefully we can reaccquaint ourselves with each other away from urbis.  I look forward to reading your work once you are again ready.

Nick.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hey Kim! Good to see you back! I hope you're adjusting well and you are well. I look forward to seeing new stuff from you, and the completion of your novel. Welcome back. Rob

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Kim:

I'm so glad things are going well for you. Your new job sounds fun, even the grunt work. Good to hear about the new place and interent too. I missed you. How's the writing going? Have you had a chance to get back into it?

Nice to hear from you.

Julie

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hi Kim, so glad to hear from you and very happy that you seem to be doing better. Can't wait till you are reviewing like you used to. Hope to talk to youi soon.

Gabe

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

YAY Kim! I'm glad to hear that you're doing well. And that things have settled down. I do hope to see some reviews and read some more of your novel.