The Review Club : Forum : How do you guys feel about thi..

How do you guys feel about this?

16 Years Ago

Hey everyone! So some of you have already read a lot of my stuff and because of school I haven't really had anytime to write any new fiction pieces. However I am still trying to review a few of the top writers on the list, I mean thats why we have the list, so whoever reviews the most gets the most reviews and if I don't atleast review the top writer then whats the point in doing reviews...

Well anyway, because I do a few reviews a week I have been in the top five for the last few weeks and some of you have nothing to read of my writing because I have nothing new. I have been writing but it's been for school.

I have been writing a business plan for a few of my classes and while my info is good I have been losing points because of grammar. So I was wondering if I can put my business plan up for you guys to help me with grammar and for clearity. I understand that it might be really boring but I could use the help. If you all say no thats okay to, I just feel like I could use the help and since I think you are all great writers and I could really benifit from your observations.

Thanks and let me know,

Gabe

[img]http://a236.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/68/m_233aa9fa2d0eae3f6902726e7773db13.jpg[/img]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Gabe,

I am not opposed to it, though I might not be the best at it.  I say since you are a part of the group and the group is here to help...why not.  Fiction is not the only thing there is.

Nick.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Lay on MacDuff :)