The Review Team : Forum : Sign my Petition!

[reply] [quote]

Sign my Petition!

7 Years Ago

"Glazebrook" is a book on writerscafe.org about a group of four spirits in 2016, and by 2016 Pocahontas would be, well, dead. So the spirit of Pocahontas lives on in the Spirit World, where Ondine and Brath (two of the Glazebrook spirits) go to find the Wishing Wand to wish away the mortals who moved into their house. Let Pocahontas be featured in "Glazebrook," where she helps Ondine find the courage to make a choice. She secretly doesn't really mind the mortals anymore, and has found herself having a friendship with the nine-year-old daughter of the mortal family. But she doesn't want to betray the Glazebrook spirits by letting the mortals stay in Glazebrook. But she does not want to destroy the mortals, either. Pocahontas appears to teach her a lesson of how to listen to her heart, bring to different worlds together, without sacrificing anyone's welfare. To read GLAZEBROOK, go here: It would both benefit my book's publicity, and Disney Pocahontas's. Of course, no money will be paid and I will make sure Pocahontas is properly as she was in the movie, without majorly changing the course of Pocahontas.