The RolePlay Society : Forum : Third Roleplay: Intergalactic ..

[reply] [quote]

Third Roleplay: Intergalactic War

8 Years Ago

(Sorry for the late post, guys!)

Humans have always been wondering about the existence of other beings in their solar system, but, after many years of searching, their existence has been confirmed.

It is the year 3500 and humans are at war with the most superior alien race, the Galatians. They claim that the start of the war was Galatians bombing the Vatican. They are superior by at least a hundred years in technology. They aim to win the war and "free the other oppressed races." But is that their true goal?

It is the year 3500 and the Galatians are at war with a superior alien race, what they call Terrans. They claim the start of the war was Terrans bombing their trading ships. They are superior from the humans in that they have "superhuman powers". All Galatians have the ability to regenerate, though the rate of regeneration is different for each one. Each Galatian also has one or two primary abilities, not too large scale. (Please run all your magic ideas by me before using them). Their aim is unknown.

The question is-who will win, and who has the better cause? Are the Galatians really the 'evil', or is it the humans? All will be revealed.

Note: All characters start at different places, but will eventually meet
[reply] [quote]

Re: Third Roleplay: Intergalactic War

8 Years Ago

The Galatian war machine was massive, Alyanta thought to herself as she stared out the window of her room. Amidst the shining stars and spectacular nebulas that lit up the great dark expanse of space, the Galatian warships glided, lending an air of foreboding to the otherwise beautiful view. Great massive agents of death, like the one she resided in. It was her job, to stay close to the acting General of the Galatian armies, should he need her skills. It had been her job since they had murdered her people, destroyed her planet, and had discovered a use for her abilities.
Turning away from the sight, she looked around her room... at least the prior General Sitkar had given her beautiful quarters. He had even had a garden installed for her, complete with artificial lighting and sparkling fountain. She loved the flora of her homeland, and had pined for it being stuck on this airship.
"Tyk-tyk," she called to the little critter that had stowed away one day when they had been landed for supposed 'peace negotiations'. She didn't know what it was... a bird, or a bug maybe... only that she hadn't had creatures like this in her home. It hovered near her at her call, it's small iridescent wings beating so rapidly they were barely visible. Holding out her finger, it landed, and she gently pet down it's feathery tail. It was an odd little creature, with both feathers and scales, but she loved it.
Life had been easier when Sitkar had been General. He had treated her gently and had kept his thoughts quiet when near her. This new General, that she had been assigned to serve, had not mastered that. He demanded privacy, forbidding her to look into his mind, and yet his tumultuous angry thoughts screamed into her brain whenever he was near. His inability to master his inner world denied her the ability to give him the privacy he demanded, yet he blamed her for it. She dreaded this new war of his, and dreaded what she might be made to do with her abilities.
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

I am Diana Ramioya. And I am princess of Egypt. Granddaughter of Isis.
Loved, and cherished by all the lands, my legacy was never forgotten. I am a princess. I am a Ramioya. Put that together, I am an unbreakable link to the entirety of my peoples history. And the history of this rundown world. Especially now.
When I died, I was given a deal by the Goddess. A deal that any human, or Galatian with half of a brain would be more than willing and eager to take.
The deal that my grandmother bestowed upon me, that is, was that when a time came that my people needed me the most, a time where earth would be up in ruins and chaos reigned supreme, I would be brought back.
The goddess, if anything, was honest.
As a goddess should be.
I am back, but not for the reason i'd hoped.
I turn the controller on my pyramid, I was there when this was build, it took from the time my parents were wed to the time I turned 21 years old to finish it.
It was built for me, in wait of a new times, a new era, a new princess and a new leader of Egypt.
What my grand mother never told me about the time i'd be brought back, is that I would not be a new goddess queen, or the wife of a pharaoh, i'd die again before i'd sink so deep anyway.
I wasn't brought back to mother dozens of powerful leaders, or conquer nearby places and rule over them, join them with Egypt and grow our already masculine empire.
I smile to myself. It was masculine.
I am one of her many daughters,
yet, she wants me to fight against her. Well, not against her really, but, against her. Not with her, therefor, as against her as her own granddaughter could ever get.
I was brought back to earth to retrieve my pyramid, my great pyramid, and then I was sent here, by that goddess.
I am in outside space. The place the star gazers used to teach me about when I was a mere child, the place my kin in from. The same place my father I used to gaze at in the fields at might, the stars, all look so different up close.
The Galatians are their name, who I am being sent to fight with. And that's almost all I know about them. They are called Galatians, and I am of them. Somewhat.

[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

"Incoming ship!" The galatian helmsman said to the captain of the galatian battleship. "Red alert!" Said the captain. "Wait!" Replied the helmsman, "It is a human ship and a galatian. It appears that the human ship is disabled. They are towing it, captain." "Towing it?" replied the captain. "They are requesting that their shuttles be allowed to carry their prisoners over to our ship." "What?" Replied the captain, "who is this idiot?" "Allow it..." a deep, gruff voice said in the captain's mind. Five shuttles docked in the main shuttle bay of the battleship, all full of human prisoners. "Help...me" one of the humans said, as he held his stomach. He could barely speak. "Walk, human!" One of the galatian soldiers said, as he prodded him with the barrel of his plasma rifle, "and put your hands over your head...NOW HUMAN!" The human soldier lifted his arms, and his entrails spilled out of his stomach. The soldier fell to the floor in agony. "Lieutenant!" The galatian soldier said, "this one is going to die." "Unacceptable," the lieutenant replied, "we need all of the information we can get from them." General Gant entered the shuttle bay. Gant's imposing 7'5 figure was made all the more intimidating by the spear that he carried in with him, which was nearly as tall as he was. All of the soldiers backed up a step. The lieutenant nervously stepped forward and bowed before Gant, and said, "Master, I humbly offer these human captives to you." Gant stood silent for a moment, and said, in his gruff, authoritative voice, "What don't you understand about general order 1? Exterminate...all...enemies." He emphasized all three words by slammming the bottom of his spear on the floor with each word. "Master..." the lieutenant said nervously, "I know that the humans have a hidden base that you are trying to find...I thought that we might be able to-" "Enough!" Gant said sternly, "Wait here." Gant walked out of the room. Once he had left, the lieutenant lost his dinner on the floor where he was kneeling. Suddenly, the shuttle bay airlock opened. The galatians and the humans let out silent screams as they were sucked into the emptiness of space. Gant watched silently from a window of the ship.
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

Alyanta had been gazing out the window once more, Tyk-Tyk curled into a peaceful ball on her shoulder. The stars calmed her as nothing else could, and she would need that calmness now, she thought, as a wave of malevolence echoed through her mind, it's source unknown. She stared out the window, but not really looking, the feeling that change was coming nibbling at her mind. Suddenly an odd looking male drifted by her window, his mouth open in silent screams. She couldn't hear his thoughts through the glass and space, and she was glad for that as the pressure of the open space exploded this strange creature, spraying its entrails into the empty expanse. She turned her face away in disgust.
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

Mckloud looked up at the man and ignored him going back to his meal. He was eating mash potatoes, fried eggs, bacon and toast. The meal was a luxury, regular soldiers got slop for every meal. "How come you get to eat the best food every day? Huh!" the man spat in Mckloud's food. Mckloud placed his cutlery onto the table and stared at the man. The man's name was Rory, he was thirty one years old, he was slightly taller than Rory and bigger than him. Mckloud sighed and spoke "You want it?". Mckloud stood up and went to leave. "I'm not done with you boy!" Rory went to grab Mckloud's shoulder, Mckloud evaded it with ease and moved behind him, grabbing the scruff of his hair and drove his face into the food on the table, he was making him suffocate in mash potatoes "Eat... You want it? Eat." Mckloud said with a cold voice. He released him and went to walk away grabbing his Pole Axe. A voice came on through the intercom "Operation Reacon will begin in exactly two hours, will all personnel report to the Briefing Room immediately." Mckloud looked at the intercom and headed to the Briefing Room. Captain Morningstar looked around and nodded to everyone "At ease gentlemen, Operation Reacon will be taking place in exactly one hour, 58 minutes and 33 seconds. We will be landing on a planet that is oxygenated so that we can breath to simplify it. The four squads are as followed; Alpha and Bravo Squad will set up an encampment and the defenses, we'll need as much done before night fall, we do not know what lurks on this planet. Echo and Delta Squad will scout out the area around the campsite and set up a perimeter. I will also be sending down some of my best soldiers just in case something goes wrong. Everyone get to work, we arrive soon at our destination. Meeting dismissed." Captain Morningstar left the room. Mckloud headed to his chambers to gather his things and awaited the arrival on the planet.

(( Basically I decided that how we could all meet would be on a planet that neither the Terran nor the Galaticians have been to yet. The people siding with Humans could be on the ship I'm on and could be these 'Best Soldiers' like Mckloud, he isnt apart of a squad just one of the Best Soldiers xD The Galaticians could come to this planet or something. I'm just throwing out an idea here. Please decide if you like it and want to start RP and some warfare on the Planet? ))
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

Gant: How arrogant can one be? I gave a general order, and this simpleton decides to break it, bbecause he thought I actually needed help from the likes of him. Well, he doesn't know...about my secret weapon does he? Gant sends a telepathic message to the captain: Send Alyanta to me.
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

The Captain arrived in Alyanta's room moments after being given the order, not wanting to disappoint his general and be the next one executed. Alyanta turned at his approach, he didn't knock, they never do. His eyes remained downcast, these simple soldiers so afraid of her reading them. What they didn't know, and the general did, was the eye contact was not needed in the least. She could read anyone she was in close proximity to, and this Captain was full of fear... Buried beneath the fear, ambition. Common for these types and uninteresting to her. So the General wanted her? That was predictable as well, he usually did after his rages and she could only assume that the dead alien outside her window had been the result of such a rage. She wondered if they had any of the strange creatures still alive? It would be interesting to see a species she had not yet encountered. To see if she could hear their thoughts, to see if they had abilities as well. Maybe that's why the General wanted her. Sending Tyk-Tyk back into the flowers, she followed the Captain into the Control Room where the General waited, his massive presence almost suffocating... Even more so by the tidal waves of emotion that rolled off of him. Anger.... Always anger. She was tempted to delve beneath to the anger to see what lurked in the Generals mind, but she wasn't sure if he would able to detect her.... Wasn't sure of the extent of his own abilities. If she did, and he ever found out, he would likely kill her. Alyanta's tail began to swish back and forth in unease. She was nervous, he always made her nervous. "General," she greeted, her head bowed in deference. However she sent the greeting directly into his mind forgetting, once again, his rules.
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

I have never driven this pyramid alone. I have never driven any pyramid alone. Very few people, pharaohs, loved queens, and princes, some times high ranked generals were taught to in case it be need. And along side them so was I.
They kept them well kept, my people never lost remembrance of us, they never stopped caring for them. And for that, I am proud to be their princess.
I sit back in my seat, so different from the way they used to look, white, decorated with sewn in pictures of Egypt.
My Galatian powers aren't something I was ever taught to be proud of, but they are something I have always been proud of. More so because I was under the impression that they came from my grandmother, and not my grandfather. 
The ship is set in the correct direction, so my hands jump of of the controller, and in front of my face. 
"Work."
I say readily, as I think what I want to appear.
"Work! Ugh!"
I move the palms of my hands in and out from each other, feeling tension between them, "come on!" I demand.
My mind strains as I drop my hands, but before I do, something makes a small noise from beneath my chin.
"What?"
I look down to see a small animal, a cat, I believe they were called.
A female. I pet her softly, unsure and she runs of the controller, sweeping my hand over the length of her soft, hairless body.
"Meow." It says, hiding under my feet. 
"What ever." I say, "you useless thing."
As if it's understood me it's nails come scratching over the skin of my leg, "ouch!" I yell.
It hardly hurt, but what right does it have to scratch a princess?
I don't remember the one in the palace ever doing this. It must be retarded.
"You! Lousy!" I kick at it, slamming it's small, long body into the wall of the pyramid beneath my feet.
"Don't you ever."
As I loosen my grip it runs under my seat, and to the other end of the compartment.
"Good!" I say, shaking my head in disgust. I had wanted something to remind me of Egypt, not this useless animal.
I light blinks red on the left side of my sight and a I turn my head to it, it makes a small noise, like a shallow beeping.
"You must have touched something! Idiot."
A small, circular shape comes into view, it seems to be dark, an undecided color through out most of it's shape, but at the bottom a large part seem to be white, or blinking, or, shinning. Even from here it's detectable.
"That must be it." I say, changing gears so that I head for the dot. I'm not sure if it's my skill, or my grandmother, but somehow I always make it to the next place I was told to go, and I can only expect to arrive there.
"What should I name you? Huh?" I ask the beast with a sickly smile? I shall keep it, no use in killing it. And it does resemble the palace felines.
"How about, Apophis. Or... Apep. It mean chaos." I tell it. "Which you are." It hisses in response. "See?..Apep it is. Chaos. Your name sake now rules earth and space, Apep." 

[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

Gant: What did I tell you about probing my mind? If it wasn't for the damn beurocrats at the central palace, I would have executed you long ago...
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

"I'm sorry, General," she said, this time speaking aloud. Still... Despite his threats, the temptation to see what he always had so buried by the anger was strong. Anger was never the foundation... But she resisted the urge for now, not wanting to test the General further. She said nothing more, awaiting his command, wishing her tail would just stop.
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

It was actually a lie. A decorated hero, like General Gant, could have killed her, and suffered no consequences. The truth of the matter was, he needed her. He knew how potent her abilities were, and he knew that his campaign would be dramatically different without her, and this made him very uncomfortable. "I have a job for you." He spouted gruffly. "Our intellegence reports that a squadron of the humans' most well trained warriors are gathering in an unknown system. We have been tracking a human ship for some time, but they are on course to travel straight into a nebula, and our tracking systems will be ineffective there. You are to use your power to read their thoughts, and tell me where they are headed."
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

Alyanta remained silent for a moment, that was stretching the capacities of her abilities. She had only ever read the thoughts of those nearby to her, definitely within the same ship. To attempt to read an entirely different ship, in an unknown location, and a species she was not familiar with... It may be asking too much of her. Perhaps that was the aim of the General, to give himself an excuse to kill her. In this moment, she was glad that he could not read her thoughts. "I will do my best, General." She replied to him, not sure how she would even begin to do that. She approached the wide window of the Control Room, assuming he wanted it done now, as he always did. It was impossible... She knew that. But she lifted her head, stilled her tail, and perked her ears, attempting to open herself to even the faintest glimmer of a far off emotion or thought. Nothing.... Absolutely nothing but the curiosity of the crew and impatience of the General. Another idea occurring to her, a potentially lethal one, she changed her focus. This time she gently let her mind drift into the Generals. He had a theory of where they were heading, and the General was strategic, and probably right.
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

Gant: See that you do... Gant turned around hin his chair, and didn't say another word.
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

She told him what he was expecting to hear, and hoped for her sake that he was right. Her tail began to swish again, annoyingly, as she awaited either his dismissal or another order.
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

Gant turned back around, and said, "One more thing...if you lie to me, or withold your abilities, I will still find them anyway...and when I do, I will make YOU kill them." Gant sent a telepathic image to her mind. It was the scene of the Pathos Colony, a small colony of civilian humans on the planet Pathos. A colony that she was forced to destroy at the order of Gant. "I presume you do not want any more blood on your hands?" He smiled sadistically.
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

Mckloud waited in the docking bay with all the others to begin the operation. Each squad consisted of fifty men. So four squads made two hundred soldiers and some of the 'best soldiers' added up to about ten. So two hundred and ten soldiers heading to an unknown planet to set up an encampment and explore the planet. The lights turned green in the docking bay and everyone boarded their ships and then they turned red once everyone was on and the ships took off. It took about ten minutes to reach the planet and land and Mckloud was the first to jump off and take a deep breath. He turned and nodded to the rest of them as they began to get off and straight away regrouped into their squads and began their duties. Mckloud looked around, they were in the shallow part of this jungle but he could see it got deeper and thicker. Mckloud knew they werent alone on this planet and he knew he was being watched by something. 

((The Deeper Jungle. Couldnt find shallow jungle that was similar))

[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

She winced at the image, as tears sprang to her near black eyes. He knew how to hurt her, and he didn't need to read her to do that. "No, General," she whispered, wanting to flee back to her room but knowing he would be even angrier if she left without his permission. Anger unfurled within her own being, surprising her, unfamiliar with the emotion. It seemed that perhaps she was learning more from him than he realized. She held the feeling as it helped her feel stronger in his intimidating presence.
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

Gant: Then, I suggest that you get the job done...(Gant removed the image from her mind)
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

This planet is bigger than earth. This place is bigger than everything put together. 
"Apep." I call, clicking my tongue, the little beast is ignoring me. I stick out my tongue at it, "fine, starve." I roll my eyes at it, annoyed when it doesn't run up to me, "Apep. Come. Chaos"
It walks up to me slowly at that. This animal has more brains than many people i'v met.
I have a feeling someone else is here, my grandmother never told me if there would be, but it's a feeling. Goddesses can feel things that humans and Galatians can't, so if someone else is here, they might not know of me.
I open the door, that now slides open with the push of a small contraption, instead of large men having to pull them up with their own hands. I quite miss people going through that kind of trouble how me, but, I have more important thinks to think about.
Grabbing my beaded veil that hides half my face, I throw it on, and hop down from the pyramid, soon follow by Apep.
I cluck some more, I need companionship, even if it's from a foot tall idiot of an animal.
But Apep ignores me.
I see a shape, walking past the tall trees that hide the pyramid, so tall they enclose around the area. A human, or maybe a Galatian. 
How did I know? If it's a Galatian, I am to help him. But if it's a human? Of course, I an remembered as an icon, to all of humanity, it would brake their little heart to see me fighting against the. They've probably been fighting for my good name.
What if it's an Egyptian?
At that I make up my mind, why would this person be wondering around on their own if they were anything more than a mere human? And I start to jog, following the shadow.

First Page first
Previous Page prev