The Silly Kids : Forum : Funny Jokes :)

[reply] [quote]

Funny Jokes :)

15 Years Ago

Let's tell some funny jokes! We'll place it's rating (G, PG, PG13, R) next to the title, just to be polite.

I'll start off with my favorite :)

The CIA Test (PG)

The CIA had lost its latest double-agent and needed a new spy. Many hopeful clients applied for the position, but after weeks of harsh psychological tests and physical exams, only three were left for the final test.

The first would-be spy was a man in his thirties, well-kept with a tie and suitcase, his face shaved and hair groomed. He entered the room indicated by the letter sent to him and saw one man in the government suit. To the agent's right was an open safe he could not see into.

"Congratulations on making it this far," the man said. "Now it's time for your final test. Inside this safe is your wife and daughter. Shoot them in their heads with this gun-" he revealed a pistol- "and you pass. Prove your loyalty to America."

The man glanced inside with a look of shock. Indeed, his wife and daughter were tied to two chairs with duct tape over their mouths. He quickly shook his head and refused. He failed. The suit released his wife and daughter and admitted the next applicant, a younger man in his early twenties and a silk shirt. He gave the second applicant the similar instructions: Go into the safe and shoot your fiancee in the head as proof of your loyalty to the CIA.

This applicant, however, took the pistol. He shut the safe door behind him. The suit became hopeful, but the time ticked on and on, until five minutes had passed. Finally the young man emerged with tears running down his face.

"I couldn't do it," he confessed.

"You fail, then." The suit took the pistol, released the man's fiancee and opened the door for the last applicant.

The last was a young woman. He offered the gun and repeated the instructions; "Your husband is in the safe. Shoot him in the head and prove your loyalty to the CIA."

Before the safe door could shut, the suit cringed as loud gunshots echoed through the room. Once all six shots were fired, the safe shut. Screams filled the tiny compartment, followed by blood and yelling. Several minutes passed before the door opened. The woman emerged, patting her hair and suit jacket, and returned the gun.

"You gave me blanks, so I had to beat him to death with the chair."