The Spiritual Woman : Forum : Forgive me...

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AK
[reply] [quote]

Forgive me...

13 Years Ago

... but would it be acceptable for a man to participate if he truly respects and appreciates God's greatest masterpiece, woman? I had to join in order to ask but I will resign the group if that is your wish.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Forgive me...

13 Years Ago

I will permit you to join the group, if you are truly interested in doing so. Welcome!   -Marie
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AK
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Thank you so much. I appreciate it!
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Thank you, Marie, for letting me/us know about our friend and fellow writer, AK.  I am new to the group and to writerscafe, however, AK was kind enough to review one of my pieces when I first joined WC and began writing in earnest.  He thanked me for writing the poem and it meant a lot to me that someone I did not know would actually thank me for a piece of my writing.  Sincerely, Christy Sargent
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Alas, I never got much chance to interact with AK, aside from a little exchange here and via e-mail. He strikes me, though, as the type of person who was genuinely kind, attentive, and compassionate. We so need more people like that in this world. And, if he was able to help convince you to keep writing, I am even more grateful for his presence. I'm hearing from lots of folks who say that he touched their lives on this site. What more could a writer, or human being, ask for?   Marie
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

I've been absent from the Cafe for a few months while trying to work on a genealogy project - but I found time to come back yesterday and was deeply saddened to hear of AK's passing. He very much encouraged and influenced me in my writing and my faith and had been a positive force in my life for about four years.... peace
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

I still miss AK. He was such a truly true person and writer.