The Under 18, Writer's Club : Forum : Any Plot ideas

[reply] [quote]

Any Plot ideas

12 Years Ago

Hi! I was wondering whether anyone had any writing ideas or brief blurbs or plots on a Talented teen? Or a Teen, who's life changes forever? Something like that.

It can be set in any era: now, or 20th century.
I'm looking for fiction and maybe mystery. suspense or horror

Thanx!
[reply] [quote]

Re: Any Plot ideas

12 Years Ago

Oooohhhh! There are so many things you could do....I've always like the idea of a haunted/old mental hospital(Kind of cliche though). You could do something were a teenager is extremely talented, but she is only because of a tragic event in her past like a murder or something and she can only feel better about herself if she tries to make everyone love her by being so talented...Or maybe the teen is talented because her mom/dad/parents had murdered someone or was/were involved with a murder and they've been do damaged from it that they abuse their teenager. Hope this helps!! :)
[reply] [quote]

Re: Any Plot ideas

12 Years Ago

Maybe she start's out not talented, but like Elizabeth Fiske said, something tragic happens. Doesn't have to be a murder, but she develop's her talents because of that tragic happening. Something like that. Hope it helps, and I'm not to late since you posted your thing 3 days ago.