The Wolf Writers : Forum : Role Play about Wolves!!

[reply] [quote]

Role Play about Wolves!!

11 Years Ago

*Rules for Role Playing* ~Post character description: must include name, fur color, feelings, family and stuff like that ~Please do not role play as other people ~I will monitor. No inappropriate themeswriting ~Role play nicely. For a battlewar, please message me ~include others!! ~You can rp with somebody
[reply] [quote]

Re: Role Play about Wolves!!

11 Years Ago

Dakota, my rp wolf: she has blue eyes and white fur color. She does not have any family. Dakota: she quietly sat near the waterfall. "It's beautiful," she muttered quietly. She shook her head. She knew that nobody liked her and nobody care for her. Dakota sadly walked away, hoping that somebody would like her. She found her den. She comfortably lay down, circling twice before. She fell into a deep sleep, hoping that somebody would like her.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

name:Midnight fur color:back Background:midnight's parents were killed soon after she was weaned and she had to survive on her own.she is now the toughest ,scarriest wolf.and others tend to stay away from her.  
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Dakota: in the distance, she saw a scary looking wolf that she never saw before. The wolf was strong, and there was only one wolf that it could be: Midnight. Yes, there were lots of rumors of her, but Dakota never saw her until now.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Midnight-I catch the scent of another wolf on the breeze.I see a white wolf by the waterfall,I start walking twards it.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Midnight-I reach it and ask "who are you?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I look at Midnight, afraid to look her in the eye. "I am Dakota," i say bravely. I immediately do a submission posture. "I'm very sorry if I'm in your territory." Dakota hoped that Midnight wouldn't hurt her or anything like that. She looked at Midnight's own paws to give her even more submission. *if anybody doesn't know, a submission posture is a way of saying, "I'm not the boss." A dominance position says, "I am the boss, beware."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Midnight-"you are,"I tell her,"but since you didn't run when you saw me I will look over that."I see her submission posture."there is no need for that,you may get up."I say,"what brings you here?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Dakota: "Sorry," Dakota says. She gets up and looks at Midnight. "I'm looking for a partner." (Love partner, you know.) Dakota looks at Midnight. "Except I cant see to find one, and thats embarrassing."
*For role players that dont know, you can be more than one wolf. Thanks*
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Midnight-"to tell you the truth I've been a little lonely lately,but no one ever comes to close to me."I sigh.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Dakota: She knew that that was probably true. "I wonder if anybody would ever like me. I mean, I will probably never have pups if this keeps up." She frowns at the ground. "I guess it's not. . .my thing, Midnight."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

My other rp wolf: Lucas: He has dark brown fur, a chocolate color. His eyes are hazel. He is a generous and loving wolf, and doesn't make fun of anybody. He has no family and the only wolf that he is intrested in is Midnight.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Lucas: he watched Midnight talk, and he felt really bad. He felt like a stalker. Lucas decided to tell her that he liked her. As soon as Dakota found a den to sleep in, Lucas came up to Midnight. "Hello, Midnight," he said, not doing a dominance or submission posture. "I heard you talking to Dakota, and I have to tell you something." He quickly came up to her ear and whispered, "I think I like you."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Midnight-I am taken aback by this."why?"I ask still dazed.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Lucas: "Well, you know how to stand up for your self." Then Lucas nodded. "And you have to know that you are beautiful. I think that other girls may even be jealous of you, Midnight!"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Midnight-"well when my parents died i was more focused on surviving than what i look like," i walk over to the river and see my reflection in the water.i am beautiful i think how could i never had noticed?I turn to this new wolf"i'm sorry ,"i say,"but i've never seen you before,who are you?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Lucas: he looked at Midnight shyly. "I'm Lucas, and I'm also a loner," Lucas said quietly. He was now walking alongside Midnight.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Midnight-"well,how do you know my name?"I ask
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Lucas: Lucas shrugged. "A lot of wolves know you. I really don't know how, but Cenas told me about you, and how some wolves feared you." But then he smiled. "I don't think that. I think you are one of the bravest and most beautiful, soul and out, Midnight."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

midnight-"thank you ,but who is cenas?"i ask

First Page first
Previous Page prev