The Writer's Guild : Forum : And your name is...?

And your name is...?

10 Years Ago

Hello, I'm Layne. Reader and writer extraordinaire. All I want to be when I grow up is a reader, writer, and editor. It seems to be my calling. I'm great at it too. I'm not that great, maybe I'm good. I'm not that sure.

Enough about me. What about you? Your name is...?

Re: And your name is...?

10 Years Ago

Hey, just call me Serenade. I've been writing seriously for a little over a year now, before that I just read until. I hope I'm not not bad at it and my goal is to one day inspire other readers like I was. 

10 Years Ago

Heyyy! Nice to met'cha! :) My name is Grace. Me, I've been writing stories since I first learned to write. Were they good? Not at all... they were terrible, but that was when I was 5-ish. I'm still not very confident in my writing punctuation because I've never been good at punctuating my stories so I hope you guys can help me improve my abilities to write and I will try my best to help you guys as much as i can! ^-^      

10 Years Ago

Hello! My name is Hinoto (well its my pen name). I started writing back in high school but after graduating I took a break from it. Reccently I have picked up my pen and started again by picking up an old story that I started but never finished. I have been in the process of rewriting it in hopes that the new story line is better than the one I started years ago. Well that's all I can think to say on here. Please feel free to read my poems and the preface of my story.

10 Years Ago

hey my name is saira call me sai.. 
i love writing . i have started it since i was a kid.
now that im planning to do further.
lets see where this life will take us..
spread the word.. 

10 Years Ago

Hello, my name is Scott.I love writing but am new. I hope to get along with you all