To All The Broken Hearts : Forum : A good idea; write a letter to..

[reply] [quote]

A good idea; write a letter to your ex but never send it.

11 Years Ago

Write a letter to your ex describing your feelings, or describing memories. Whatever you want to put in there, but dont send the letter. When its done, fold it in half, and put it in an envolope, like you are going to send it. Now, from here, you can do it two ways. For the people that believe you should never give up on the one you cant spend a day without thinking about, save the letter. Put it in a place when, whenever you want, you can go back and read it reminding you why youre trying. You can also, if you believe you have to say goodbye and move on, rip the letter, symbolizing the end of a relationship, and by throwing it away, it shows yu are ready to move on. It might hurt, actually it does, im doing it now, but I think its a good thing to do. 
[reply] [quote]

Re: A good idea; write a letter to your ex but never send it.

11 Years Ago

I did that once. Later on I decided to give the letter to the girl. We're good friends now, and better people for expressing to one another how we felt. I say you shouldn't eliminate the option of giving the letter. Sometimes things work out better that way. :) But it's your decision, your life.
[reply] [quote]

Re: A good idea; write a letter to your ex but never send it.

11 Years Ago

For some I think it's a great idea. But, for me, it's just way easier for me to let go and rip the letter. Cause he sister zoned me Nd you can't go back from that. Just got to move on :)