Tragically Bohemian : Forum : tell me your life philosophy.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Syn
[reply] [quote]

tell me your life philosophy.

17 Years Ago

if you have one. be specific or be vague... it's your philosophy, after all.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Here is an easy little sumation fom a book I read once

"apreciate your life, help others appreciate theirs. You can go ahead and stop the racist gay-bashing nazi from going to war to club baby seals in the burning south african rain forests if you want, but also, clean your room."

Do the right thing, right now. Sometimes I just sit so I don't f**k things up. Other times I smile and laugh.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

first there is no god out side of ourselves. we are the higher power, but we fail to see this in our everday life because we tend to not look deeply enough into the nature of thing, also because most of us are afraid to take responcability for ourselves and our life. when examined closly we should see that everything is the same at it's most basic level the plank length (energy) if you will there fore it is safe to assume that there can be no seperation and there for no god out side of ourselves. so stand up open your eyes and see the world for the first time.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

The brave may not live forever but the cautious never live at all .
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

For me, it's that mistakes are there to be made and to learn from but what is important is how we are capable of doing better the second (or even third) time around. It's easier to beat yourself up rather than to suck it up and try again but the easiest path is never necessarily the best.

Well, my philosophy is a bit rambling and incoherent but I promise to do better next time. :-p
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

mine is simply live like you're dying...literally. i don't give a s**t about tomorrow. all i try to concern myself with is the current moment.
i'm usually not successful. but i try.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Gosh, I don't live by philosophies, I petrify at the thought of them because I've been imposed by them, but I do try to be as happy as I can be, and be grateful of all. What I mean by imposed by philosophy is the ethics that others try to inflict on us as a way of living. Mine is not to impose and be happy. Too too too too too too, be happy, don't worry. LOL, love ya all,
----MIshel ::biggrin::
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Interesting topic here. I am in fact Bohemian. My grandmother was a gypsy.

The philosophy for me is to live through the spirit. That is the whole being of who we are. The flesh is nothing to show concern about while you are here. I live to understand love, and art, and music. Things that you can't touch are the true things of value.

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Regrets are okay to have, as long as it's something you regret having done rather than something you could have but never did. This can encompass almost everything, and anything else I just use a gut-check for.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I think it's something along the lines of "Anything that is beautiful is by nature also sad. The most beautiful things can be virtually unbearable to look at, because they're so upsetting. Life itself is sometimes one of those things." but in my head it's nowhere near that pretentious-sounding!
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

"its better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand years as a lamb" - Roman Proverb

Ex Fide Fortis - Strong through faith

Love Conquers

Put all three of those together and you got me...
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

::sleepy::

"Live for the sake of living, not for a job thats killing."

by me
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Don't f**k people over. It's a simple philosophy. I don't get caught up in all the other philosohpical trappings of life. I keep it simple, LOL. ::tongue::
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Life is silly and you have to laugh with it.

::drool::