Twilight Fans! : Forum : Who's Your Favourite Character..

Who's Your Favourite Character?!

15 Years Ago

Who is your favourite character from the Twilight series?

Please do tell, and explain why. :)

My favourite is the sexy, mysterious, romantic, vampire Edward Cullen. :D

Why: Because Edward is just so lush, and intoxicating, and every time I look at a trailer for Twilight, or one of the books, and I see his name, I actually tear up at his beauty!!

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Actually, I have three favorite characters.

One is Edward... probably because we got to know the most about him in the story (Besided Bella and Jacob, obviously) and I like his ability to keep his cool.

I also love Alice. She's so caring and I would love to have a sister like her. I'd put up with the extravagance.

Finally, there's Emmett. He's just too funny!

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I don't generally have a faviourte character. Together, in the book; their all a messy, mangled 'together', making each better with the other. I can't decide.

Yes, Andi.

I have joined.

(=

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

My favorite is of course the beautiful, mysterious Edward Cullen. He just has all the qualitys I've always liked in a guy.

Second would be Alice and Third Jacob, I know a lot of people don't like Jacob but he adds so much to the story. He's like that little annoying brother that you just hate to love/ love to hate.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

i dont know who my favorite character is. i love them all! i love edward cuz he's edward and awesome!! i love bella for some reason unknown to me, but i love her even if everyone else seems to think she is too winey. and i love alice cuz she is just plain awesome. i also have to say that enjoy jacob even though im a die hard edward fan.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I don't know. I have a few but not favourite favourite.

[[NOT IN ORDER]]

Seth - he is funny and he is the dorky teenage you cant help loving.

Alice - she is sweet and bubbly. she will always be there for you.

Edward - he is so romantic and protective. it makes my heart flutter when he says the cutest thing does the greatest thing for bella.

Esme - why wouldn't you love her?

and of course....

Emmett - he says the funniest things!

Re: Who's Your Favourite Character?!

13 Years Ago

My favorite would either be the shopaholic Alice or the grizzly Emmett.
Why: Alice: She's always happy and perky.
Emmett: He's like the big brother of the Cullens and is like the prankster.

Re: Who's Your Favourite Character?!

13 Years Ago

i like jasper
calm cool and hot i had a sexual dream about him and me once