Salutations

12 Years Ago

Hellllloooo. Welcome To Allways teens.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Salutations

12 Years Ago

Hi everyone!
Um....introductions, maybe?
I'm Leah, I'm 12, and I've wanted to be a writer since the moment I became a reader. I usually write long fiction stories, sci-fi and realistic fiction mostly. Sometimes fantasy. And a bit of poetry.
I try my best to write good reviews, so PM me about reading one of your works sometime. (Please PM, because actual read requests seem make my computer
reeeeeeaaaally slow.)
I think that's all I'm supposed to say in an introduction, right?
:)

[reply] [quote]

Re: Salutations

12 Years Ago

Hello, i am Calypiso. I am 14 years old and I've wanted to be a writer since i was about 4, my mom says she found a stack of that really wide ruled paper under my dresser once when i was 5 and it had a my little pony fanfiction on it. I was writing before i could even read well. I write mostly sci-fi, fiction, fantasy and anything original, i also have a knight in shinnig armour with a twist book that im currently working on. PM me if you want to know the plot or, or when im finnaly going to update, any of my stories. Also PM if you want to be a character in any of the stories either already posted or being posted in the future. and im always open to sugestions on anything!