UnReviewed : Forum : New Here

New Here

8 Years Ago

Hi!  I'm Melissa.  So, how do I request that my writing be posted?  Any tips to participate in the group would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!

Re: New Here

8 Years Ago

Hey there!  I'm also new here and would love to hear the answer to this question! :)

Also, a big 'Thank You' for starting this group in the first place.  What an awesome idea. 
[send message][befriend] Subscribe

8 Years Ago

Hi! I'm glad you joined the group!
All you have to do is go to 'Writing', which is the third tab in from the group picture. Click that and the screen that comes up will allow you to select the works that you wish to post.
As soon as you submit work to the group it goes into pending approval. I will approve writing in sequential order that it has been requested once space for it opens up on the group home page.
That's the incentive of the group; in order to showcase your writing, you have to review everyone else's.
Hope this helped!

8 Years Ago

Thanks so much!

8 Years Ago

please how do I get people to read and comment on my writing?
[send message][befriend] Subscribe

8 Years Ago

It's a rather long process. If you have added writing to the group, then it IS in the pool pending approval. The lengthy part is that EVERYONE in the group is adding writing, so there is a lot of writing waiting it's turn to come through. Every piece gets a chance under the spotlight by regulating the writing, although it does have the drawback effect of a dam.

If there is a particular piece you want reviewed sooner, whether it be a book, story, poem, etc. (matters not), please message me. I can send out a notification for it in the weekly memo.