Under Rated Novelists : Forum : S. D. Blankenship's Schizophre..

[reply] [quote]

S. D. Blankenship's Schizophrenic Poetry!

10 Years Ago

S. D. Blankenship's Schizophrenic Poetry! A Book by S. D. Blankenship " Some of the best psychotic poems S. D. Blankenship has ever written! " Warning
This Book is rated Mature and may contain material unsuitable for readers under 18. Chapters Blow up doll named Sister!Decent, indecent assault!Death Comes But Once!CUT SLASH AND BLEED (ADULT)Nuisance (Rated M) For mild language. Cum inside the pink walls [of skin]. ( M, for Adul..Jack The Ripper!We are...Who am I, what do I want?Wife of Lucifer!It Comes!VirginityIt's All in My Head...Good-bye, a time to cry...Indulgent Psychopath vampire frightBLAH!!!!Bloody swordDeathForgivenessLonelinessPSYCH! (Rated "M" For Adult content!)Awards.About the Author.   © 2013 S. D. Blankenship

[WARNING!]
The syntax found in this manuscript of S. D. Blankenship's poetry could retain to disordered and/or psychopathic. Comprehend and examine at your own exposed thoughts. A number of words might be to mature -- or graphic -- for some viewers. Reader’s be wary. This writing is scary!

S. D. Blankenship. Born Shawn Dwayne Blankenship,
Date of birth, November 4th , 1989 -- (1989-11-04) (age 24)
Place of birth, Ronceverte-Lewisburg, West Virginia, United States.
--Is the son of Truman Dwayne Blankenship, and Sheryl Lynn Hiser.
Born at the Greenbrier Humana Medical Hospital.

About Me Hm...
About Me
^-^ If you know me, then you know I like talking about my Schizophrenia, but did you also know that I'm PTSD, Mentally Unstable, Over Obsessive, I'm Stressed, Depressed, Insecure, & Suicidal, I've also been diagnosed with, Dissociative identity disorder. Yes I'm on Med.'s. No I'm not weird. I'm just one of a kind. Because I chose to stand out from all the rest♥ And yes I'm in love with someone, Her real name is Sondra, however, I've all ways called her Sam.
I speak English, German, French, Tsalagi, and a little Dutch. I have 70 novels self published on a writing web site. I love Video games, anime, reading and drawing. Get to know me before you judge me! Happy 2014 B***s!

Lives in a cozy apartment found on the Greenbrier County side of Alderson, West Virginia.