Underground Writers Network : Forum : Challenge of the Week - # 4

Challenge of the Week - # 4

17 Years Ago

It's that time again! Ideas! Ideas! Let them flow and bring them in. Let's see what we can challenge ourselves with next...

Maybe a style, perhaps a certain form, a picture, music... bring all your thoughts and let's create together!

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Marc just sent me a note with the following thoughts, and I think it could be a really great experiment to tickle our creativity ;)

Quote:
TUESDAY

write a story or poem about Tuesday.

You know, how days of the week seem to have inner meanings to us...like Saturday, or Sunday being our favorite weekend day (or maybe Friday night). And when you think of it...looking back on your life...The Days of the week have a different feel to them, to each of us. maybe they invoke a color, or a mood. Tuesday is a different kind of day. It's in the middle of the work week, the school week...no free days in sight.

just an idea,
Marc

Thanks Marc, sounds great to me. Let's see what the others think ;)

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I second that.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I liked this idea, Tuesday is not a day that recieves much credit.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Tuesday has always been a real sneaky b*****d of a day. Funny thing is I already have some Tuesday inspired stuff- I just have to dig it up. Good Idea!

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I look forward to reading all your creations on this "Tuesday" challenge. You can post them here, or let me know you have them on you page, and I'll create a link to it here :)

Hope you are having a wonderful Monday :)

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

i submitted "Tuesday" on this group's site - and its also on my profile, of course.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

hmmmm tuesday... what a unique idea.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Here are the links so far to access them easily. Let me know to add yours to the list:

"Tuesday" by Dana Dominick
"Tuesday" by Marc Mccune
"Tuesday" by Yira Simone
"Tuesday" by Belladona
"Tuesday" by VavnaV

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

"tuesday"

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I submitted "Tuesdays" for this weeks challenge. ::biggrin::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Hi,
Um... I'm a bit lost here... when is/was the deadline to this thingy? I wrote something but I dunno if it makes any sense. I submitted on the literature tab. You can also find it here:

I also wanted to try out other challenges so I looked for them but I couldn't find #2. Can someone please point it out to me?

-- Lost Vixen --

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by VavnaV
Hi,
Um... I'm a bit lost here... when is/was the deadline to this thingy? I wrote something but I dunno if it makes any sense. I submitted on the literature tab. You can also find it here:

I also wanted to try out other challenges so I looked for them but I couldn't find #2. Can someone please point it out to me?

-- Lost Vixen --

I posted a link to your "Tuesday" piece ;)

Here's the link to challenge #2

Quote: