Underground Writers Network : Forum : Let me know what you think abo..

Let me know what you think about my personal blog (journey of self-growth)

7 Years Ago

Hello!

My name is Kay - and I am a half-Hispanic, half-Asian hippie on a journey of self-growth for the next year (until December 2017).

I moved to New York City in 2013 to rebuild my life after becoming estranged from my parents, and I have been exploring different aspects of life ever since. Just another young adult in her 20s trying to understand the world. 

I would really appreciate it if you took some time out of your day to visit my personal blog at:

I wish you a good day!

Re: Let me know what you think about my personal blog (journey of self-growth)

7 Years Ago

I have a blog too. Here's the link.

I'll check out your blog :) Wanna be friends? Check out my novel. I have an edited version, I haven't posted it yet.

~Rebecca

6 Years Ago

"exploring different aspects of life ever since. Just another young adult in her 20s trying to understand the world. "    hmmmmmmmm?

I think first you should leave NY and only look back to stick your tongue out. And if you're looking for the meaning of life try watching baseball. It won't really teach you anything but your time wasted there will keep you out of trouble. Momentarily.

6 Years Ago

Can't tell if you were being blunt or just brutal but it sure as s**t was honest. I see you're not one to throw caution to wind at all - but a firm pragmatist.