VOLUNTEERS UNITE!!! (And other people) : Forum : Hope valley characters!

Hope valley characters!

10 Years Ago

Post your RP characters here! Name: Appearance: Hospital job: Personality: Photos?: Gender: Background: Other:

Re: Hope valley characters!

10 Years Ago

I’ll try this out…I’m not sure I’ll be all that good though, but I do want to improve in my rp.   Name: Fairy Smith Looks: She has long brown hair up in a messy bun for work and light blue (left) and brown (right) eyes. Wears a nurse’s dress, cap, and shoes. Hospital job: Nurse Personality: Fairy is a free spirited young girl and wants to have patients have a wonderful time while they are in the hospital. Seeing them gloomy and sad that they are there makes her unhappy. She doesn’t like to be unhappy so that is why she does it. She loves to cheer them up and help them in any way she can. Other than just being happy all the time, she does have her own problems but she keeps her life a secret from others. When she is with kids she likes to read fairy tale stories to them. (I may add more/edit this…I tend to do that to my characters while I write) Picture: (I might add this later) Gender: Female Background: (Secret…for now)