Vampires Do NOT Sparkle : Forum : RULES: READ BEFORE POSTING

RULES: READ BEFORE POSTING

12 Years Ago

Hello, this is Silent Knight, the group admin. Please read the rules before posting anything. I am sorry that it is just a bit lengthy, but what can I say. Rules are rules. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. And if you post without following rules, and I see something that I don't want to see, my vampires will rip your heart out. But not in the sun because they would burn, not sparkle.

RULES:

1) no mature language. If you have an f-bomb you need to drop, do it elsewhere. Words like "hell, a*s, damn, and b*****d" are ok. Any other swears and I will make sure you are hunted down by vampires and you will not like that.

2) No discrimination. Vampires are not racist or prejudice. If a couple of two gay vampires want to suck a human dry together, that is fine by me. And no stories about vampire Hitler eating all the Jews. If I see that I will send Dracula to kick your a*s. (Yes my idiot friend actually wrote this story for English 1. He failed. Epically)

3) Positive reviews. Saying a submission is bad, crappy, etc. is a no no. Again, my vampires will eat you.

4) These stories can be love stories, gory, or anything really. I just don't want to see "Edward sparkled as the sun bounced off his pale skin." Love stories about being vampires together to live with each other forever are fine. NO SPARKLES.

5) Each person in this group has to include one writing to be recognized as part of the group. If nobody writes anything, I will start to block people from this group. One writing is all that is required. It shows you want to be in this group.

6) I am changing something about this group. All forms of writing are acceptable. (this is an attempt to get more people to write, and there are already some books up anyway so why the hell not.) Write whatever, but these are about real vampires.