Vampires : Forum : Did your vampires "sparkle"?

Did your vampires "sparkle"?

12 Years Ago

Well. Did your vampires "sparkle"?   We won't judge. We'll just throw glitter all over you. So, save us the trouble and go ahead and tell us what color glitter you'd like.

Re: Did your vampires "sparkle"?

12 Years Ago

my vamps dont sparkle. though i am a fan of twilight its just not my personal writing style.

12 Years Ago

No. My Vampires don't "Sparkle" ..... i don't believe in the sparkling thing. I'm into the Myths, they get in sunlight they burn... Just saying though i am a fan of twilight, don't like the sparkly thing.. it's the one flaw in the movie in my opinion..

12 Years Ago

I'm afraid, that I'm with Rice on this one, I feel sorry for Meyers vampires, eternity as students, the sparkle, the no sleep, it just tames and almost nacify's the entire genre. Check out my book Adrian, not that embraces tradition!

12 Years Ago

I enjoyed the first three twilight books.  However, in addition to the sparkling, I had the following problems with the books:* Vampire babies* Someone talks and you find out who two pages later* Book four's "climax" But no, my vampires don't sparkle.  Desmond would KILL ME if he did.

12 Years Ago

No mine defiantly do not sparkle, though I am a twilight fan *alice and Jasperrr for everrr* haha, my fiance and I much prefer the old myths. Sookie Stackhouse, drac, ect. I also like the childish house of Night

12 Years Ago

I would hate to be the one that y'all throw glitter at.

I can't throw any glitter. -.-

12 Years Ago

No sparkling vampires? So what am I supposed to do with all this glitter?

12 Years Ago

No, mine dont sparkle either.  i do like the tradiationalist view, but having vampires in the south, I do have them limit their outside time b/c of the sensitvity. Anyway in New Orleans when it is 110 heat index, even the humans stay inside! Poor Edward, looks like he got into Alice's Victoria Secret gel!  I dont agree with Meyers with the sparkle and skin like marble, they are a reanimated corpse, not a statue!