Very Unique Plot : Forum : Introduce your fave work!

Introduce your fave work!

13 Years Ago

in this thread i want you to post a link and a description of your favorite book or story you have written! :) here is my example:
--------
Element Z the awakening.
this story is a remake of an original i did in 2008, it is a story that uses the newly revived theory of a multi-verse structure, meaning that there are hundreds of billions of universes. in the book a young hero is taken from our reality and given the dangerous and daunting task of finding and killing the evil war-lord "Zenfone" who controls the Ultimate Element, which is called "Element Z" by the younger generations and called by it's proper name "Element Zeros" by the more experienced lot. 
The young hero is joined by his first four comrades who each control the main elements of Earth, Wind, Fire, And Lightning. the hero possess the ability to control only water, or so he is tolled... ----------

something like that would make me want to read your story! basically use this thread to advertise your book or story to other members of the group :)

Re: Introduce your fave work!

13 Years Ago

The one getting most of my attention right now:   All is Fair, is a book that is getting written short chapter by shart chapter. It begins in a circus, lead by a girl in a top hat. Heartson wishes he could run away with them, but is told he is too young. The girl promises to come back in three years.   Three years later, she hasn't changed. She proceeds to do a number of strange things (including eating ice cream) while visiting Heartson, ending up with the death of one of Heartsons classmates at the hands of another.   She reveals she is not human, nor is Heartson. His mother was human, but Heartson is a Starchild. He doesn't belong in the human world.   She takes him to Faerie, where she reveals some things about herself and Heartson. While they are there she learns that Faerie was part of a hostile takeover. She gets pissed off about this and goes to confront the new monarchs. She does a good job and reveals herself to be quite something else.   Well, there's a lot more to come after that, but I havn't decide what order it comes in.     And because I like pushing the lines, here's a vampire piece (Please! No! My delicate cheekbones can't handle it!):  

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by Astrid Crosland
The one getting most of my attention right now:   All is Fair, is a book that is getting written short chapter by shart chapter. It begins in a circus, lead by a girl in a top hat. Heartson wishes he could run away with them, but is told he is too young. The girl promises to come back in three years.   Three years later, she hasn't changed. She proceeds to do a number of strange things (including eating ice cream) while visiting Heartson, ending up with the death of one of Heartsons classmates at the hands of another.   She reveals she is not human, nor is Heartson. His mother was human, but Heartson is a Starchild. He doesn't belong in the human world.   She takes him to Faerie, where she reveals some things about herself and Heartson. While they are there she learns that Faerie was part of a hostile takeover. She gets pissed off about this and goes to confront the new monarchs. She does a good job and reveals herself to be quite something else.   Well, there's a lot more to come after that, but I havn't decide what order it comes in.     And because I like pushing the lines, here's a vampire piece (Please! No! My delicate cheekbones can't handle it!):  

Hmm...a fave? Well lemme see..     Reverse ~The Locket Chronicles~ (a fanfic...sigh)   Edward Elric thought he'd seen every since surprise ever since he tried to bring his mother back from the dead. He thought he'd felt every pain in the world when his arm and leg were ripped from his body and his brother lost ALL of himself. He thought he'd lived every retribution when he bounded his brother's soul to a body of armor. Now with special mechanical limbs, Edward and his brother Alphonse are in search of the one thing that will make everything better...the Philosopher's Stone. But still he was wrong. A trip back home re-introduces him to his childhood friend Koda Tucker. Soon, he's feeling something he's never EVER felt before. What could it be? Why, it's the one thing all tough guys fear: love! So when Koda's life is put on the line by Ed's worst nightmare, he's going to go to any extreme to bring her back alive...even if it means his death...
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ron

13 Years Ago

The Sheepscombe Gibbet is a story set in period history. Set as accurately as possible and it revolved around a true local legend.  The hangman's tale is likely to be accurate.  Life was as related in Western England at that time.  The names used, in part are real too.  Hard times for hard people.

Old German Lady!  Is a real incident that happened to me.  Locations and times real.  Look on Google Earth. Tiny moments in time can mean a lot to the perceptive and curious.

The Poem is taken from the 1440s in the UK.. Inspired by real letter between local aristocrats the Pastons in Norfolk.  During the Wars of the Roses when life was lawless and times so hard.  Where religion was all consuming.

13 Years Ago

Right now, the favorite thing that I've written is my story "Colors of the World". It was originally started as a challenge I received to write a story from the perspective of someone with a disability. Without even realizing it, the main character became someone who was blind since the age of ten. However, what I enjoy the most is that the main character starts the story after awaking from a coma and suffering from amnesia. She is an eighteen year old girl who wakes up and has no recollection of her life, her parents, her self, or the fact that she's been blind for eight years. Right now it's only a short story, but soon I'll be making it into a novella of sorts expanding on her life and her struggle to (once again) get used to the idea of having no sight. I like it because it's not only dramatic, realistic and tragic, but I can also throw in all my comedic aspects and sarcasm because she's also gay and her parents are people who are in denial about it.

13 Years Ago

I feel totally unoriginal looking at everyone else's.   My favorite is All Hallows Eve, which is about Kay McLaughlin, who receives a demon's head from her uncle she believes to be a Halloween prop. Her family is fond of the macabre, a trait she has inherited, so she thinks nothing of it. However, when the head--named Azazel--starts talking to her, she suspects her Uncle Ronan left out some information pertaining to the head hanging from her ceiling fan. In-between visits from the devil, Iblis, and encounters with other demons, she learns about her heritage and what is to come. Then, she is brought to Hell by Iblis in order to await the apocalypse. And when it comes on Halloween, Azazel receives his body back and Kay is forced between Heaven and Hell; between her true lineage, and the demon who she truly cares about. When a third party comes into play, Kay thinks she might have the strength to fight against both Heaven and Hell. But wounds are deeper than they seem, and the world is disappearing by the second. Will Kay be able to reunite with her family before the earth is utterly destroyed? Or will she fall at the hands of angels and demons?

13 Years Ago

My favorite work of mine would have to be my fiction book My Last Promise.  I have been working on this book for about a month and a half or so.  the link, check it out?