Video Game Lovers : Forum : Best games you've ever played?

Best games you've ever played?

14 Years Ago

How can there be a video game group which doesn't talk about video games? :) So, use this thread to share your favorite game of all tile, or your favorite genre of all time (RPG, shmup, fps, etc.) or your favorite system of all time (PS3, xbox360, wii, snes, Sega Genesis, etc...) Anything to spark discussion, really.   So, quite possibly my favorite game of all time is Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. It wasn't terribly story-driven, but what story there was really caught my interest. The post-apocolyptic atmosphere and the idea of deciding the fate of the new world was certainly controversial and interesting, although may mot be enough to catch the interest of plot junkies. The game is ridiculously difficult, but the better you get at the gameplay, the easier the game becomes.   Anyway, enough about me! Feel free to discuss your favorite games and stuff, agree and disagree with people, but overall enjoy yourself!

Re: Best games you've ever played?

14 Years Ago

Best game that I ever played had to be Kingdom hearts.

14 Years Ago

I love Kingdom Hearts and the dot hack g.u. video games. :)

14 Years Ago

My favorites are Eternal Sonata, Kingdom hearts and Pokemon- you have to love Pokemon =)

14 Years Ago

Mass Effect/Mass Effect 2, Devil May Cry, Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion, Left 4 Dead/Left 4 Dead 2, aaaaand let's not forget Mortal Combat!   Kingdom Hearts was okay. I used to obsess over it, seriously, I'd write fanfiction and all that jazz. Playing it again I don't think it's as good, but it brings back memories. ^_^   I feel kind of odd, considering I'm the only one who listed most of the games as my favorites involve action, fighting, guns, blood 'n stuff.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Aj

14 Years Ago

yeahh!!shout out to pokemon!idont like the new ones..but the oldskewl ones i do..

kingdom hearts series, Modern Warfare 1 and 2, Resident Evil 4, and super smash bros. series.
my favorite/best games i ebbburr played.lol

14 Years Ago

Originally posted by RubberDuckey
Modern Warfare 1 and 2, Resident Evil 4

Oh my God YES how could I forget those?!! DX Adding onto my list, Mercenaries (spelling?) one and two, and Call of Duty, all of them. And tons of games by Mario, if I feel like going old-school.

14 Years Ago

Originally posted by Lillisaurus
Mass Effect/Mass Effect 2, Devil May Cry, Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion, Left 4 Dead/Left 4 Dead 2, aaaaand let's not forget Mortal Combat!   Kingdom Hearts was okay. I used to obsess over it, seriously, I'd write fanfiction and all that jazz. Playing it again I don't think it's as good, but it brings back memories. ^_^   I feel kind of odd, considering I'm the only one who listed most of the games as my favorites involve action, fighting, guns, blood 'n stuff.

I love Mortal Combat! But I've only played it a few times.

14 Years Ago

Hmmm. There's been a lot!  Buut:
- Mass Effect 2
- Left for Dead 2
-GTA 4 
-Sims 3 
-Super Mario Brothers ;] 
-Assassins Creed I & II

14 Years Ago

Dang I would have to go with Both Assassin's Creeds: Come on I mean really? Those games were just sexy. I like being like a ninja. Its my catchphrase. Left 4 Dead 2: Playing with my little brothers , and murdering zombies is our family bonding lol. Prince of Persia: I love desert type setting, and the man moved like a ninja. Enough said Halo: I just fell in love Morrowind and Oblivion: To much to do, and lots of monsters to kill. Fire Emblem: The story is just amazing Super Smash Bros: The ultimate party nintendo game I love to many games!!

14 Years Ago

Halo,Modernwarfare,MW2,Aleins vs Predator,Mario(Only his single titles not the stupid sports stuff),And Beatles Rockband   Oh and the Left For Dead 1 and 2 Resident Evil 5 and Super Smash Brothers Melee 

14 Years Ago

ahhh thats hard...id have to say Assassin's Creed 2 and Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. fun fun fun

13 Years Ago

Bayonetta, Gears of War 1 and 2, the WWE wrestling games (we have a lot of fun with the created wrestlers), and WET. On a side note, I'm anxiously waiting for the Gears of War 3 and Fable 3, which are probably going to be awesome.

10 Years Ago

the best game is minecraft: it has soo meny things you can do, build, fight, servers and do cool and fun stuff.
my faforet game system is the PC of course.

and im makeing a story of minecraft & please like  iff you like the idea.